Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post by frogboy »

Hobnail wrote:
Maverick wrote:Quick question, do we have to send in rosters prior and if so where do we send them?
My understanding is that first opponents will be checking rosters.
Yes this and also throughout the tournement, if any discrepancies are found then you foriet the prizes but can carry on playing with ajustments to the roster to make it legal.

I think this is the only fare way of doing it, I've been to two tournements already this year where there has been discrepancies in the roster. There's not really any fair way of doing it. So please just take your time to check it over.

Follow the "speak now or forever hold your peace" rule.
If after the tournement is finished and prizes have been awarded, any coach then found to have "cheated" will retain their titles and bragging rights. Foul Bowl hasn't the time or money to keep perminent Blood Bowl officails in office all year round and only employs them on a temporary contract to cover the Tournement.

If your still unsure then either discuss it with someone before the first game or send me a pm or email to foulbowl@gmail.com and let me know what you got.

Thanks,
Rory

Reason: ''
I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

frogboy wrote:
If after the tournement is finished and prizes have been awarded, any coach then found to have "cheated" will retain their titles and bragging rights. Foul Bowl hasn't the time or money to keep perminent Blood Bowl officails in office all year round and only employs them on a temporary contract to cover the Tournement.
Rory
I prefer the " whine on several forums without actually mentioning it to the tournament organiser, even tho' I missed the discepency on the day" that was employed after SAWBBowl personally, however it's your party. :wink:

nightwing
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by nightwing »

glowworm wrote:
frogboy wrote:
Rory
I prefer the " whine on several forums without actually mentioning it to the tournament organiser, even tho' I missed the discepency on the day" that was employed after SAWBBowl personally, however it's your party. :wink:
I intend to blame any defeats I suffer at Foul Bowl on roster errors on the day- but only afterwards. Then I'll hold my grudge, nurture it, let it fester and grow... my preciousss... and then next time I play (and beat) that opponent, months or years later, "HA! REVENGE IS MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Scrumpy Scramble (2017), Foul Bowl 2016, SAWBBowl 2017- International Glowworm Award
Auld World Masters 2017- Most Casualties
Chimera Cup 2017- Most Touchdowns
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

All grudges created at Foul Bowl (and at any SWTC tourney) can be settled at Exiles. :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

lunchmoney wrote:All grudges created at Foul Bowl (and at any SWTC tourney) can be settled at Exiles. :)
There you go folks, you heard it here first (possibly) all the more reason to stick the boot into your favourite victim, err i mean opponent.

Sign up now and not only support gits without a job who perform half time entertainment but support the South West Tournement Championships too.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

frogboy wrote: Sign up now and not only support gits without a job who perform half time entertainment but support the South West Tournement Championships too.

Usually I don't understand much you say. But this is completely incomprehensible!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

sann0638 wrote:
frogboy wrote: Sign up now and not only support gits without a job who perform half time entertainment but support the South West Tournement Championships too.

Usually I don't understand much you say. But this is completely incomprehensible!
Pardon!?

Hobnail
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hobnail »

sann0638 wrote:

What's your problem Mike? All but one of the words were spelled correctly.
Although, i grant you, the one piece of punctuation was incorrect.

Winner - Caerdydd Cup (2019)
Most TD - Exiles (20)(2015), Exebowl (10)(2017)
Stunty Cup - Welsh Open (2016,2019), Exiles (2016), CakeBowl (2019), GertBowl (2019)

SWTC Stunty Champion 2016, 2019
Most Casualties - Elflympics (27(net 25))(2017)
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

I just don't understand why the words have been put together in the combination they have.

Bringing 6 teams to foul bowl now! Any other takers?

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Got another Award to give out on Saturday, this will be presented to the highest placed Junior
received_10155137114197928.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Boom!

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Foul Bowl tomorrow :D

Please check and print your roster
Remember to pack your stuff

Its meant to be cloudy with a spot of showers but could still be quite warm in the venue so ensure you wash your kit and your frowzy balls

There are 2 other tournements that day, so try to get there early if your driving

Doors open at 9am

20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

I will be watching the first half hour of the Lions game and getting some breakfast in the Great Western (5 min walk from venue) if anyone wants to join me

Hobnail
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hobnail »

20phoenix wrote:I will be watching the first half hour of the Lions game and getting some breakfast in the Great Western (5 min walk from venue) if anyone wants to join me
Starting your day of disappointment early eh?

Winner - Caerdydd Cup (2019)
Most TD - Exiles (20)(2015), Exebowl (10)(2017)
Stunty Cup - Welsh Open (2016,2019), Exiles (2016), CakeBowl (2019), GertBowl (2019)

SWTC Stunty Champion 2016, 2019
Most Casualties - Elflympics (27(net 25))(2017)
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Firestorm Games will be live streaming the top table on their facebook page, more details to follow...