Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 1st July 2017

Post by frogboy »

Update

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control, the venue has cancelled on me. They have offered me the weekend before instead, 24th June 2017. I am currently in the process of letting those people who kindly paid upfront know to see if a suitable solution can be made.

It leaves me with two choices at this stage, either find a new venue on the same date or switch to the weekend before.

I'm hoping to resolve this issue quickly and will be re-applying for NAF sanctioning etc. as soon as I have something set in stone. For now I will be reserving spot on the Tournament Calendar for the Saturday 24th June 2017. Hopefully this will be suitable for everyone who has paid, I can only apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your PM's if you have paid.

Thank you for your patience
frogboy

Reason: ''
I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Glowworm

Re: Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post by Glowworm »

If it's the 24th I may be able to attend.....

.... And your not finding a better venue buddy!

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

glowworm wrote:If it's the 24th I may be able to attend.....

.... And your not finding a better venue buddy!
Thanks Glow, hopefully I can sort something out

Too many games systems and not enough venues :-?

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Angry Hobbit
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Angry Hobbit »

24th is fine by me. Newport or Bristol are acceptable if a decent venue can be found.

Unsafely throwing team mates since 2011

lower mid table mediocrity achieved (2019)
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Date changed to the 24th June

Merry Christmas :)

Maverick
Legend
Legend

Post by Maverick »

Interested

"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Maverick wrote:Interested
Will add interest to the list thanks
Twelfman wrote:Peed!
Thanks buddy, payment received

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

4 Months to go....

GLITTERING PRIZES

There will be a minimum of 9 prizes given away at this event with additional spot prizes and quality of give away’s based on numbers. As per last year I will strive to source some quality swag. Each prize will be accompanied by a quality certificate presented on the day.
FB2 Certificate collection.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Howdy sports fans and thanks for tuning in. Here at Foul Bowl we're excited to bring you news of sponsorship from non other than Tritex Games, weather your a coach or a fan it looks like the teams will have some real nice prizes to play for in the upcoming tournament, so don't be a Bone Head get your ticket now. Remember, first 20 sign ups receive free swag.

KFoged
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by KFoged »

Sound like good fun :) so i'm interested

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

KFoged wrote:Sound like good fun :) so i'm interested
It will be, and easy to get to if coming by public transport. Please come, #Foul Bowl going international :D

Grandadflash
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Grandadflash »

I'm looking to do this tournament, but have not played the new edition and have not played the old for years. Would you mind have a newbie coming along?

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Grandadflash wrote:I'm looking to do this tournament, but have not played the new edition and have not played the old for years. Would you mind have a newbie coming along?
We would love to have you there buddy, as would any tournament. The new edition is almost identical to the CRP with a couple of tweaks so don't worry. Plenty of people to ask if you or your opponent are unsure of a rule, main thing is to have fun and hopefully there will be more locals signing up too who are new to the game so you won't be alone ;)

20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

Grandadflash wrote:I'm looking to do this tournament, but have not played the new edition and have not played the old for years. Would you mind have a newbie coming along?
As a side note to this if you want to play some games locally there are games every week at Firestorm currently - search Facebook for Blood Bowl at Firestorm for the group.