SAWBBowl II 14/04/18 NAF MEMBERS ONLY

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: SAWBBowl II (2 SAW) 14 April 2018 FULL!

Post by Darkson »

By the way, Glow (and Al) I won't be a NAF member by the event, so I don't want my games recorded.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
nazgob
Legend
Legend

Post by nazgob »

How does that work for your opponents?

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

They don't get ranked, so the game doesn't exist, same as if they were playing someone that had never been a NAF member.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Ah, too soon. It is a sad move as it means the tourney won't count for the 26 if anyone is unfortunate enough to play him.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Darkson wrote:[Self-censored]
Glad our former president finds ruining the NAF so funny. :evil:
Oh come on, it was a dumb choice to have a referendum (when have we heard that before). Which resulted in a team that nobody but an idiot would play in a tourney (Quorne) and one with the stupidest backstory which is not that brilliant (thought he "knights" are OP in my view) and un-needed. Hardly Ruining ANYTHING. In five years they will both be gone on account of being un-necessary and crap.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Probably best not to detail the tourney thread. Apologies for the ill judged joke. Move along.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Darkson wrote:By the way, Glow (and Al) I won't be a NAF member by the event, so I don't want my games recorded.
Just went back to check, and I am afraid the NAF committee ruled against this in November: https://www.thenaf.net/2017/11/naf-minu ... mber-2017/

It would allow gaming the system to protect a ranking, which was felt to be against the spirit of the rankings.

For discussion, please go to this thread, so that this thread can be about SAWBBL.

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

frogboy wrote: the current NAF presedent endorses peer pressure tactics from its members to attack all non members with verbal jibs untill they crack and submit to the NAF...
Former president.

As I said above, I will NOT be a NAF member in April, so you can't use my information without my permission, which I am not giving.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I did ask if, if drawn against the non-existent roster, I could be swapped, and I would forego the chance of winning any prizes, but got told no.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Gaixo wrote:The situation that was discussed by the committee is one in which an active member didn't want certain games ranked.
Therefore, as a non-member I do not want my games recorded.

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

It would be good to wait for the discussion to finish, again to avoid clogging the thread.

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

You bought the policy change up here, Gaxio has clarified it, and it won't apply to me come Sawbbl, therefore I'm restating my request, as it might get missed in all your spamming.

Maverick
Legend
Legend

Post by Maverick »

Having had an amazingly shit 2017 ----- if you don't know or haven't been told see me at a tournament soon.....

But the biggest piece of advice I can possibly give anyone currently is for Gods sake don't sweat the small stuff.....

otherwise carry on as you are.

"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Maverick wrote:Having had an amazingly shit 2017 ----- if you don't know or haven't been told see me at a tournament soon.....

But the biggest piece of advice I can possibly give anyone currently is for Gods sake don't sweat the small stuff.....

otherwise carry on as you are.
Oh absolutely this!

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.