Abbey Bow IV, 16/06/2018, Bruges, Belgiu.mm.

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

El Hombre
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Abbey Bow IV, 16/06/2018, Bruges, Belgiu.mm.

Post by El Hombre »

RULES (identical to EuroBowl2018@Cardiff)

This tournament is played with the Competition Rules Pack with the NAF tournament changes in line with Blood Bowl 2016, Death Zone 1 & 2. Should the organizers of EuroBowl decide to change rules, we'll change as well.

We play according to the resurrection style of play. So all injuries, even deaths, are magically healed between games.

Each coach builds their team with a treasury consisting of 1,100,000 gold crowns.No inducements are available to any teams with the following exceptions: Goblins may buy 0-3 bribes and Halflings may buy 0-1 master chef.

All skills will be chosen before the tournament and will stay the same for all matches throughout the tournament. See the tier chart below for information on how many and which type of skills your selected team can choose. Skill stacking or stat upgrades are not allowed.

Tier 1 - Wood Elf, Undead, Lizardmen, Skaven, Dwarf, Chaos Dwarf, Orcs, Dark Elf, Norse, Amazon, Bretonnian: 6 normal skills
Tier 2 - Chaos, Chaos Pact, Human, Khemri, Slann, Necromantic, High Elf, Elf, Nurgle, Vampire, Underworld, Khorne: 7 normal skills & 1 double skill
Tier 3 - Halfling, Goblin, Ogre: 6 normal skills & 2 double skills

10 pts for a draw
0 pts for a loss

1 pt bonus for a big win
1 pt bonus for a small loss
1 pt bonus for a fully painted and based team (no proxies)

tiebreakers:
opponent score, netCAS, netTD.

TIMETABLE:
8u30 - 9u00 opening and registration
9u00 - 11u15 GAME 1
11u15 - 11u45 lunch break (we'll order sandwiches)
11u45 - 14u00 GAME 2
14u15 - 16u30 GAME 3
16u45 - 19u00 GAME 4
19u closing ceremony

--> you all know me by now: we'll keep it up to speed!

ENTRY FEE & PRIZES
This tournament is FREE. 0,0€(*), but I'd ask everybody to bring something small(**) to add to the prize pool. That way everybody can take something home as well!

The winner gets a painted NAF trophy.

YOU BRING
- your team and teamroster with all extra skills noted.
- your dice
- a pitch and a dugout. (you can use those of your opponent, but if everybody thinks that way we'll have a problem)
- something to write
- your smile . (no kidding. serious. it's important.)

VENUE
Abdijschool van Zevenkerken
Zevenkerken 4, Brugge.

(*) mind that we'll order sandwiches, and I won't pay for all sandwiches... so you'll need some money anyway :-). The bar won't be free as well :-).

(**)people have asked to specify "something": I guess everybody has that odd miniature around, painted or not, that you're not really going to use but somebody else might be very happy with. Or even some dice, a dice-cup, ... If you don't find anything, we're all gamefans, so I'd say stay in the branche... but really, just use your common sense.

Reason: ''
Those who will not follow are doomed to lead.
--*--Founder League of Rodents--*--
--*--Commissioner BBBF Online League--*--
babass
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Abbey Bow IV, 16/06/2018, Bruges, Belgiu.mm.

Post by babass »

damned : i won't be able to come this year (my parents in law are visiting us this week-end :( )
have fun :)

ps: i do love that concept of prize pool :)

Reason: ''