Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Community Discussion » Tournament Postings » Upcoming Tournaments: Britain

Post subject: Re: The Red Trophy - Cardiff, Wales - 28th July 2018
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:00 pm 
Experienced
Experienced

Thanks for the info. Close to the train station may be important since it looks like I will be rushing to London on Sunday morning to fly home. I wanted to just fly out of Cardiff but it will cost almost four times as much. :o

Post Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:15 am 
Legend
Legend

KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
Thanks for the info. Close to the train station may be important since it looks like I will be rushing to London on Sunday morning to fly home. I wanted to just fly out of Cardiff but it will cost almost four times as much. :o

Depending which London airport you fly from it might be easier faster to get the coach, not sure if Cardiff Bus station will be finished by then but if so its outside the train station so same distance from the hotel.

If going Heathrow for example, the coach goes right to terminal 3, or it used to. Where as the train would take you to Padington, then you have to change to another train, then walk miles underground to get to the Terminal.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:20 am 
Experienced
Experienced

frogboy wrote:
KhorneliusPraxx wrote:

Depending which London airport you fly from it might be easier faster to get the coach, not sure if Cardiff Bus station will be finished by then but if so its outside the train station so same distance from the hotel.

If going Heathrow for example, the coach goes right to terminal 3, or it used to. Where as the train would take you to Padington, then you have to change to another train, then walk miles underground to get to the Terminal.

thanks for the info. I am assuming Gatwick but as soon as I have the return nailed down I will let you know to find out the best way.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 am 
I'm Alan Partridge

interested

Holder of The Furry Cup 2014

Board index » Community Discussion » Tournament Postings » Upcoming Tournaments: Britain