You are all invited to the 15th edition of the Madhobbit Massacre on the 3rd and 4th of June 2017.
Entrance fee € 33.00 for both days, € 17, 50 for 1 day
This includes free coffee, tea and a soup and sandwich lunch on both days. Other drinks will be available at the bar.
Amershof ( www.amershof.nl
3811 MA Amersfoort
Free parking at the venue
Treasury 1.100.000, 6 matches, Swiss pairing
Resurrection (your team will reset after each match)
This tournament will be run according to the CRP ruleset with the following exceptions:
1) Underworld Slann and Chaos Pact are additionally allowed.
2) Human catchers cost 60k
3) When a player is sent off, a coach can Argue the call. Roll a d6. On a 6 the arguing was successful and the sent off player is put in the reserves box. It's still a turnover. On a 1 the head coach is also sent off. This means no more arguing for the rest of the game and if a brilliant coaching kick-off event happens, you suffer a -1 penalty.
4) Trees on the Halfling teams gain the Timber skill. Each teammate standing next to the tree and not in an enemy tackle zone gives you a +1 on the roll to stand up. A roll of 1 is still a failure.
5) Piling On is allowed and will not cost a team reroll to use.
6) Nurgle teams can hire: Guffle Pusmaw (Star Player) 5349, 210k (not 110k, see errata), Loner, FA, Monstrous Mouth (cannot be stripped and gets the catch skill), Nurgle’s Rot
The following inducements are allowed: Wizard, Master Chef, Bloodweiser Babes, Bribes, Mercenaries, Star Players (you need a minimum of 11 players before you can add a star player to your roster).
Goblin coaches can add up to 3 bribes for 50K each. Halflings are allowed a Master Chef for 100K.
Two ‘normal’ skills are handed out after each match. To decide which player who gets the first skill, a player chooses three players, roll a D3 to decide which of these three players gets the skill. For the second skill you repeat this process for 3 different players. After the third match both skills may be a 'double'. Stacking is allowed!
5 points - win
2 points - draw
1 points - loss by 1 TD
0 points - loss by more than 1 TD
Concede - 5 points
you need a fully painted team, and a model should resemble or at least be easily recognizable as the position it represents. (no proxy's, when in doubt please contact us)
When your opponent fields a team that does not comply with this, add 3 FF to your Roster for this match only.
1st netto TD + netto cas, 2nd TD made, 3rd cas made, 4th Who pees the furthest
Saturday 3rd June
09.30 - 10.00 Registration, Welcome and announcements
10.00 - 12.15 Match 1
12.15 – 13.00 Lunch
13.00 - 15.15Match 2
15.15 - 17.30 Match 3
Most probably we will be having dinner (and many good beers) at the already legendary Lepeltje Lepetje food festival on Saturday.
09.30 Doors open
10.00 - 12.15 Match 4
12.15 – 13.00 Lunch
13.00 - 15.15 Match 5
15.15 - 17.30 Match 6
17.30 - 18.00 Ceremony and shaking hands
Sign up by replying or sent a pm. If you don’t let us know otherwise we are registering you for both days