You know you liked it, so why not come over again?!?!
It's the fourth edition of the Four Nations Cup! To be held during ChaosLudik Gaming Convention, held at Longue-Pointe Army Base, 6560, Hochelaga Street, Montreal H1N 1X9, Building 154, (Metro Stations nearby: Langelier or Cadillac), on April 22nd and 23rd.
Popol le Bleu, the official wizard of the Ligue des Quatre Nations, never, and he means NEVER, gets tired of messing up your games, so he decided to put on another one! Hence, Four Nations Cup IV, where he plans to again wreck havoc on the pitch!
Here are the rules for this NAF sanctionned tourney:
- Five games of Blood Bowl, Swiss style, on two days and fun to remember all your life!
- CRP rules;
- All CRP teams, plus three additional approved teams for NAF play;
- Painted teams only (though no points for painting them... but who wants to play grey elves anyway?)
- 115 Starting TV, minimum of 11 players, Star players, Apo and skills (bought at regular price) allowed;
- No limitations on number of REGULAR skills per player (no doubles!!) at start of tourney (that means if you want a Mighty Blow, Piling On, Guard, Grab, Tackle human blitzer on your team, you can. But he needs to fit within 115 TV);
- This a resurrection tourney, but players value increase with skills;
- Inducements possible because of value increase (one game only played with inducements in the first two editions);
- Positively no overtime.
FOUR NATIONS CUP SPECIAL RULES:
***PLEASE NOTE THAT NAF RULES WILL BE USED FOR THE TOURNEY***
- Popol le Bleu, estranged wizard of the Four Nations League, is mad and wants to disturb the league's tourney, so he'll be available to each team for a single use throughout the tourney (meaning: everybody gets one use of a wizard whenever he wants during the tourney);
- After each game, each coach selects a player on his team, then rolls on the skill increase table;
- If you arrive before the scheduled start time you will receive a small reward for each day
- Saturday will give you a skill change, usable after either one of the Saturday games (you thought Tackle would be usefull on that lineman but would rather go with Block instead? Go ahead!);
- Sunday will give you 2 free fan factors.
- 1ST , 2ND , 3RD
- Most TD’s
- Best Defense
- Most CAS
- Best painted team
- Best sportmanship
- Tourney MVP: after each game, you select an opposing player who was the MVP of the game. At the end of tourney, players who get the most votes wins this.
- 4 minute turns
- Swiss style pairing throughout the weekend
- Game play points: Win 3, Tie 1, Loss 0
- Tie breaker:
Direct game vs
How much will it cost?
It will cost you 40 $ for the tourney (45 $ for non-NAF members). What do you get for this amount? Here:
- NAF dice;
- More fun;
- Lunch for both days;
- The chance to meet geeks like me, Bisons Després (Chris) and the one and only Popol le Bleu (Rich);
- Did I mention fun?
- A few prizes / surprises.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Your painted team;
- Pitch, dice, pencil, clean clothes!
- Glue and paints to repair some nicks and chips;
- BE THERE AT 8:30 Am SATURDAY MORNING!!!
If you have any question: freddaigle75 (at) gmail (dot) com.
Since the tourney is part of a convention this year, they'd rather if you register at http://www.chaosludik.net/p/inscription.html
We'll accept late entrants, but if you know for sure you're coming, do it on their website please.
1- SBG (Fred - odd man out)
2- Buffalo_Chris (Defending Champ)
5- Chaos Ludik Registered Player 1
6- Chaos Ludik Reg'd Player 2
7- Chaos Ludik Reg'd Player3