USA Mail Order! =( GRRRRrrrrr

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Renegade
Rookie
Rookie

USA Mail Order! =( GRRRRrrrrr

Post by Renegade »

So.....I order some models from the bitz service here in the US, to fill out my lizardman team. I only need two skinks and two Saurus. The order shows up at my doorstep, and I prepare myself to paint for the rest of the day.

I open up the box, only one thing (not a lizardman bit) was in the box, ALL lizardmen BB models are not charged, and not in the box. So I think, "well damn, they musta been temporarily out or something, I'll just call them"

Here is the punchline: The dude on the phone says I did not get my models because USA mail order does not have the MOLDS for the lizardman BB models, AND they are completely out! :pissed: :evil: :pissed: :cry: :cry:

Does anyone happen to have a few of these models in the US, and willing to part with them? I need them unpainted, and unprimed. my only other option is to call UK Mail order, and I wanted to check with everyone here before I made that call.

If you want to see my current Lizardman Team, and how they are doing in our League at my store (which started today) check out the ABBL:
www.allegiancegames.com

Reason: ''
Better to be Crippled in Body, then be Corrupt in Mind.
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Doh that sucks! Fanatic are working on getting molds to the US though so hopefully soon you won't have those problems.

Reason: ''
The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/