40K Clearout: Serious offers only please..

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Norse
Da Organiza

40K Clearout: Serious offers only please..

Post by Norse »

Well, after many years of playing 40K, I've decided to share my collection with any well intentioned others, and though this is not specifically Blood Bowl, I know some of you guys play other GW games, so I thought I would give you first option.

All models have been purchased in the last 3 years, so are all 3rd Edition. Mostly assembled, mostly unpainted. In case of any interest, please email me or PM me. I accept PayPal and I will ship internationally.

The following armies are all 4000 points:

Blood Angels (sprayed red, all have specific shoulder pads)
Tyrannids (mostly still boxed!)
Space Wolves (mostly still boxed!)
Ulthwe Eldar

For details of what is included, please mail me.

2 complete sets of Forgeworld defensive walls, unpainted.

Warhammer Fantasy Battle, I have a large unpainted but assembled Brettonian army, again, please contact me for details.

Please note I am selling these armies because I have no time to paint them and limited storage space, not because I have any debt issues (actually, I'm loaded! ;)), so please make genuine offers if interested.

I may accept part trade for BB stuff..

Cheerz,

N

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

And there I was going to make you an offer for whatever surplus 2ed Dwarves you might be getting rid of, shame it's 40k, I never got into it.

much preferred epic, dealing in Companies was better for me somehow. I think more like a general than a sarge I suppose :-?

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Actually, I have a crap load of Epic stuff if you're interested ;)

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

Now that's a sales technique, hear something in passing and then mention the product.

It's ok I have too much of that and it is just taking up loft space at the mo.

haven't played for 7 years although I remember the last game where I fielded a mixed 25,000 point Imperial Guard/Space Wolf Army against an Orc/ Eldar alliance run by a few friends of mine. took 10 hours to complete, had lots of fun with barrage missile launchers,teleporting gray knights and warp missiles that day.