Some random models wanted

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Some random models wanted

Post by spubbbba »

Hi

I’m after a few models for a new project I’m working on. They are just individual models so is a bit of pain ordering just 1 online and e-bay prices of the hobgoblin is silly.

Looking to purchase the following:
1. Any GW 3rd edition BB hobgoblin
2. The Rolljordan zombie slann
3. Impact standing apes of wrath Chimp

Am based in the UK

Reason: ''
My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Sorry, I dont have any of these, but the combination of models is incredible. I have literally no idea what you could be working on! :D

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: Some random models wanted

Post by spubbbba »

Am working an undead team that can (where possible) represent zombies from all 24 official and the 3 big unofficial races. So need a player to zombify for chaos dwarfs and apes plus a slann zombie.
A normal rolljordan slann would do, but if I can get the zombie one that will make my life easier.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Sounds fantastic.

If you get stuck, maybe drop Tom at Impact a message. One of the hobs they make in rain looks a potential contender for zombification: http://www.impactminiatures.com/minis/big/Hobimp5.jpg

Plus they have the Rolljordan frogs coming online soon.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Cracked and bought the hobgoblin from e-bay, so he is no longer needed.

That just leaves the Chimp and slann zombie. If anyone from the UK is going to be making an order from impact for the Chimp or a site that has the rolljordan model available singly then I would be happy to give you the money for the model and postage to add that to your order.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

spubbbba wrote:Cracked and bought the hobgoblin from e-bay, so he is no longer needed.

That just leaves the Chimp and slann zombie. If anyone from the UK is going to be making an order from impact for the Chimp or a site that has the rolljordan model available singly then I would be happy to give you the money for the model and postage to add that to your order.
Check with Tritex ... at one point he had that Chimp in pewter in stock

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers