Blood Bowl 2nd Edition Game For Sale with Miniatures

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

zergrush
Rookie
Rookie

Blood Bowl 2nd Edition Game For Sale with Miniatures

Post by zergrush »

Looking to find a good home for the second edition Blood Bowl game board. This edition has the beautiful three-dimensional playing pitch and player dug-outs. Additionally, I have the Elves, Dwarves, Dungeonbowl game expansion with many magazine clippings from Dragon where GW was publishing the initial rules for magic items, spells, and star players.

The second edition game comes with Human and Orc teams (16 figurines) and the Dungeonbowl game comes with Elf and Dwarf teams. The Orc team has been painted with Gouged Eye team colors. Additionally, I have about ten metal dwarf figurines, which are painted in Dwarf Giants uniforms.

The game sets have been very well cared for throughout the years. Mostly, they have been in dry storage boxes, so the box covers are in very good condition. Everything has been bagged and handled gently, by serious board gamers. The Blood Bowl set has perhaps been used a half-dozen times, but the Dungeonbowl set has been assembled (for example the plastic, 3D doors) but never used.

This is a collectors item for true Blood Bowl fans, so am seeking $200 plus shipping costs from the northeast USA. I can post pictures for folks seriously interested. I can also consider lowering the price, but truth be told, the years spent painting the Orc team makes me see a lot of value here. Hope you will consider enhancing your Blood Bowl collection with this nice addition!

Reason: ''