[SOLD] 3rd ed Skaven team for sale, incl Resurrection Runner

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

el sid
Veteran
Veteran

[SOLD] 3rd ed Skaven team for sale, incl Resurrection Runner

Post by el sid »

Of all the teams I painted / played, this team is the one I put most effort and love in. Skaven have always been my favourite. I hope this team will find a home with a natural Skaven coach with an agressive playing style, always going for the ball regardless of player sacrifices (there are always plenty more of Skaven to recruit ! ) and going for max TDs ! I don't care if you will win or lose with this team, just always play all-in with Skaven : win big or lose big, for Skaven there is no in-between.

This teams includes 21 unique miniatures , no 2 models are the same. All 14 of the miniatures released in 1992 with 3rd Edition are included. There are some nice conversions, such as the Claw Rat Ogre, the Very Long Legs + Big Hand Gutter Runner and the Linerat with Chainsaw :-) I also included the limited edition Resurrection Gutter Runner

Please check my eBay-AUCTION which ends on Tuesday 9th of January 2018; 21h39 Brussels time. Please check below picture of the team, with more pictures of individual players in the eBay-auction.

Reason: ''
Nobody likes you
Everybody hates you
You're gonna lose
Skaven forever !
Aino
Star Player
Star Player

Re: 3rd ed Skaven team for sale, incl Resurrection Gutter Ru

Post by Aino »

funky gutter runner long legs and big hand conversion !

W

Fighting signature size creep ;)
straume
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: 3rd ed Skaven team for sale, incl Resurrection Gutter Ru

Post by straume »

Looks great!