[FOR SALE]4th Ed Thrud the Barbarian

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

el sid
Veteran
Veteran

[FOR SALE]4th Ed Thrud the Barbarian

Post by el sid »

This is the original Games Workshop 4th Edition Blood Bowl miniature for Thrud the Barbarian. The miniature is based on the cult-figure from a comic book series by Carl Critchlow (just Google his name and go for pictures). Games Workshop actually launched several Thrud miniatures, but this one was specifically released in 2000 for Blood Bowl. The miniature is multi-piece and comes with a full metal base. The casting of the miniature is not great, it took quite some green stuff to make it fit and fill the gaps.

Currently there are no Blood Bowl rules to use Thrud on the pitch. However, the miniature of the cult figure Thrud the Barbarian is a relatively rare miniature (4th edition miniatures were not for sale for a very long time and not that popular) and as such is a collector's item for each true Blood Bowl fanatic ! Here you have the opportunity to get one into your collection, assembled, painted and ready to play or expose in your display case next to your other "special" miniatures.

Please check my eBay-AUCTION which ends on Sunday 1st of April 2018; 21h17 Brussels time. Please check below pictures of Thrud, the actual miniature for sale.

ImageImage

Reason: ''
Nobody likes you
Everybody hates you
You're gonna lose
Skaven forever !
el sid
Veteran
Veteran

Re: [FOR SALE]4th Ed Thrud the Barbarian

Post by el sid »

This one did not get sold during a first eBay round.

I’ll wait some time before putting it up again. If anyone is interested in acquiring this miniature, feel free to leave me a message. There can be some delay in the answer - I don’t come here as often as I used to.

I’m looking for a price in the range of 25€, but I have respect for the fundamental economical law of Supply and demand :wink:

Nobody likes you
Everybody hates you
You're gonna lose
Skaven forever !
el sid
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el sid »

I’m going to put this one up again on eBay one of the coming weeks. Starting price will be 15€ + postal costs (7€
for EU with tracking). If anyone here is interested at that price before I put it on eBay, leave me a message.

Nobody likes you
Everybody hates you
You're gonna lose
Skaven forever !
el sid
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el sid »

Hi,

Everything has to move !

Thrud is up for sale, starting @ 1€ + 5€ shipping costs.

link to Thrud eBay auction !

If you're a Blood Bowl collector, this miniature should be in your sub-collection of "special Blood Bowl miniatures". No Blood Bowl collection is complete without.

Nobody likes you
Everybody hates you
You're gonna lose
Skaven forever !
Aino
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aino »

Ooh , this slipped past me in april.
I'm watching this space ;)