I need this guy

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

I need this guy

Post by GalakStarscraper »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :B:SS:US:1

I'm emailing ringer_rum right now, but this guy is mine!

Galak

Reason: ''
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Could this be the great Chaos Dwarf#7 hunt coming to a conclusion? :D

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

CD #7?

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Now what was my Ebay ID......

Just kidding! Good luck and I hope you get it! Must admit though, I don't like the paint job!

Is this the CD #7?

Dave

PS since you may now have found your main missing piece - get those Montage in gear - The Kaikans are chomping at the bit........

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

I "think" this might be CD #7 ... I KNEW he existed!!!!

However, I have a couple problems ... one the paint job is so bad that until I strip him and compare him to the other 2nd edition BB guys it will be difficult to tell.

Adding to this problem is that fact that it looks like whatever moron based this fig cut off the tag which would be the REAL guide to whether this is CD #7 or not.

Anyway, even without the tag, I don't believe anyone else ever made CD looking football players so odds are this is CD #7.

I'll now more after I win it. :D

Galak

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Galak: ringer_rum is McDeth... I think.

About the mini: I'm very surprised, due to the fact McDeth told us in another topic he had 7 CD minis (remember it, Galak: we asked for some scans, but he didn't have material for it)... If he's interested in this one, should it be possible it's a CD n° 8 ? Maybe a silly suggestion, but just one.

:?: Maybe I could be interested too ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Nah, McDeth already said he didn't have this one ... he only had 6.

If you are interested DFC, let me know. I'm just out to finish off the collection.

Galak

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

viewtopic.php?t=428

He talked about 2 throwers... After all, this kicker should be like a thrower, isn't it ?

I will take a look on my max bid, and tell you this via pm tomorrow... Although 1/ I'm a little bit tired with rare minis (see my email about this fu***ng troll :pissed: :puke: ), 2/ I've seen Darthnoir on the bid... Well, I never lose against him but I think he should get very high for it... Don't know why.

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

When i said two throwers that was my equivalent to the 3rd Edition Runners, there's one with his hand up waiting to receive and the other with the ball about tp pass. What i didn't realise is that i had 2 no of the 6th figure. Apologies if i confused anyone.

PS' I am hoping to get my digital camera in the next few weeks as its my birthday and i've been dropping hints like crazy.

DFC when i do you'll be the first to get the pics.

Also there are very few mini's which i haven't got right now, due to some mad collecting over the past few months on.

And you guessed it, if this is the illusive Chaos Dwarf no7 its very tempting as i dont expect it to come back up again, at least not for a long time.

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Humm... This doesn't matter, in fact. Many thanks in advance, for your kindness, McDeth.

About a gentlemen agreement, I think you have McDeth to be the first to be informed, due to the fact you were the first to bid. So I think the people who are interested on this board (Galak, maybe me -see it soon-) will have to pm their highest bid... But it's just a point of view. Personnaly, if I decide it could have my interest (in fact, it already has, but I'm not sur eI'd like to go in a "virtual war bid", and bid up to an outrageous amount fo rit, due to the fact I have so many minis to paint, etc...), I will send the max amount to Galak and you...

So maybe it's the CD 7... erm.. :-? A birdie says in my ear it will be a loooooong week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sneaky Rat
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Sneaky Rat »

Look in the back row of the pic with this auction, there looks like 2 of this same miniature. Or am i wrong?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1726619213

Now do you believe that dead rats still float?
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

I don't think... it seems converted dwarves, but I could make a mistake.

Twist
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Twist »

Sneaky:
Are you talking about the two dwarves with the horns in the very back beside the 2nd ed Treeman? I am VERY sure that they are plastic dwarf heads. Back in the day, GW sold some sort of starter set that had 5 dwarves, 5 dark elves, 5 human, 5 skaven, etc, in one box. They were really bad plastics, that came with seperate pieces for heads and arms, if I remember correctly. If you are bidding on this one, I know that the horned heads are plastic, possibly the bodies of the horned 2, and the one in between them as well.

Twist.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Sneaky,

Emailed the seller and he confirmed that all 6 of the top left dwarves in that auction are conversions of Warhammer Fantasy Dwarves.

Galak

Lucien Swift
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lucien Swift »

yeah, a couple are actually old marauder artillery crewmen... probably collectable in tehir own right, but no more or less useful to bb-lers than any other wfb dwarf...

iron chef kosher
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Galak: many thanks to check your pm. I won't bid on it, and really hope you will win it, in order to give us more details about it.

Good luck !