68Models!!!!!!!!!!!! poss. 2ed.

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

dr_k
Rookie
Rookie

68Models!!!!!!!!!!!! poss. 2ed.

Post by dr_k »

Dudes. Check out the 68 players on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1727820717

:D

Reason: ''
Dr. K
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

8)

It was checked in my watched items some times ago ;) BTW, you're welcome on this board. I'm waiting the last 3 hours to know if this sale would be interesting (> buying it with some friends), but I will surely bid on it.

Are you interested in this auction ? If you are, please let me know: I will send you a pm with my max bid (see "gentleman agreement" topics if you don't understand what I'm talking about). If not, many thanks to those ones who can be interested in to send me a pm.

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

OK,

genk1 is the new snipper ;) If you're interested in this item, please send him a pm...

genk1, I would be still interested in 2 or 3 minis... See this when item received ?

Twist
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Twist »

WOW! Thems a lot of 2nd ed. figs.....

dr_k
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dr_k »

im not gonna bid 4 this as i am only intrested in makin a kick ass chaos team but all i got at the moment is the bog standard team, morg, grashnak and Borak :o but i want lewdgrip whiparm, wilhelm chaney, hacker spleenripper etc... :lol:

:P

Dr. K
neoliminal
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by neoliminal »

dr_k wrote:im not gonna bid 4 this as i am only intrested in makin a kick ass chaos team but all i got at the moment is the bog standard team, morg, grashnak and Borak :o but i want lewdgrip whiparm, wilhelm chaney, hacker spleenripper etc... :lol:
There are also some new Chaos Warriors (Nurgles) coming out very soon. Just an FYI.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Dr_k: are you aware that quite a few 2e Stars are still available from GW UK?
They're not in the Blood Bowl section, go Mail Order specials--> Archive--> Blood Bowl Star Players.
They're got Bilrot Vomitflesh, Dorjak Sureclaw, Galmen Goreblade, Wilhelm Chaney, Lewgrip Whiparm at £2; Slarga Foulstrike, Withergrasp Doubledrool and the Chainsaw wielding Looney at £2.50.
So don't go paying over the odds for them on ebay! 8)
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront ... ase=200273

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Twist
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Twist »

I think they are still available if you mail order in N. America too...

Twist.

dr_k
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dr_k »

thanks neolimnal, deathwing + twist :D

Dr. K
Lahatiel
Super Star
Super Star

Now that 'gkenta' won the 68 pieces...

Post by Lahatiel »

Do we know who this is? I didn't see the ID on the reference list...

(BTW Deathwing, add me to that list, please: eBay ID also lahatiel)

But there were only two figures in that set I wanted, so I was hoping to make him an offer if we knew who it was.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Well..I guess the list is there for info. purposes, the 'gentlemen's agreement' is purely an optional thing for those that are happy to work together for mutual benefit. It's saved a number of us a few £ or $ on occasion.
'gkenta' is gken (both here and Central), so I'd buzz a pm if you're after a trade. We've traded a coupla figs between England and Hawaii for mutual benefit with no probs, so give it a go. 8)

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Lahatiel
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lahatiel »

Deathwing wrote:Well..I guess the list is there for info. purposes, the 'gentlemen's agreement' is purely an optional thing for those that are happy to work together for mutual benefit. It's saved a number of us a few £ or $ on occasion.
'gkenta' is gken (both here and Central), so I'd buzz a pm if you're after a trade. We've traded a coupla figs between England and Hawaii for mutual benefit with no probs, so give it a go. 8)
Thanks for the info, I'll see if he's interested. And I do agree that the agreement is a great, so please add my ID if you get the chance. Thanks again. :)