Bye Bye DFC !

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Bye Bye DFC !

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

I tried to find a place where I could put this topic, so I choose this one, due to the fact it's where the "problem" came.

I just want to say again I never tried to make some problems to anyone here; only tried to say loud what I think... As said in the fantom topic ;) I make my best apologies for those ones who thought I was too angry about the subject (gentleman agreement). It wasn't the place for, and I hope you would forgive me for it. DW would confirm I have no "relativity lesson" to learn ;) I know it's only pewter, but here's a place for it; so it's very subjective. Putting a n immediate feedback was a real mistake ...

I'd rather stop my TBB activity, including gentleman agreement. I will try to see who bid on what, in order to not make stupid war bids with TBB members. It has nothing to see with a whim; I'm not angry about anything; I just think it's not my place here now.

Galak, Neo, Anthony, I've got some deals with you; I have your emails, so please stay tuned if you're still interested (one hasn't the choice :lol: :lol: )

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

DFC,

Just for the record ... come on.

You are a valued member of the TalkBB community and an experienced collector as well.

I definitely don't want to see you leave over one post said in the heat of the moment. Heck, if I did that I'd never be able to post anywhere ever again. :)

So please stay around, your posts and input are valued. I would NEVER ask a person to leave over one incident.

Galak

neoliminal
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by neoliminal »

Dearest French Coach.

Don't leave. I love reading your horrible English.

John -

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just my very last note: I didn't post it like a funeral oration (I'm sure you didn't guess I know this word :lol: ). It's not really necessary to continue this post. My goal was just to inform BB Members I appreciate why they won't see me for a loooooong time.

PS: Neo, please be sure you will read some others DFC work... :wink:

Lucien Swift
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lucien Swift »

go if you must, but if i left every mailing list i'd ever snapped on, i'd probably not need to bother paying for an internet connection anymore... ask chet!

it's normal to snap, we all do it... it's easy to say things you'd never say to people in teh same room, the internet gives you amazing physical immunity, even if the physchological impact of things seems to be magnifed at times... there's only half a person here, no physical, just words, so it's easy to double the ammount of vigor you put into those words to compensdate for what's missing from what would be a normal interaction.... emotions run high, tempers flair, people go off and scream and yell about what's goin on behind curtains, etc...

i certainly find it hard to believe there's a lot of grudges...

or at least, i hope not, i might nt be able to go north of georgia safely if there are :P

take a cool down, but do come back...

iron chef kosher
Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

DFC: :cry: I don't know what happened but stop writting here is not the solution.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

Delightful Friendly Coach,

Stick around please, as the hobby needs passionate supporters who appreciate Arsenal.

We are all good friends here. reconsider, go on, you know you want to!!! :wink:

Trambi

Post by Trambi »

:o j'ai pas tout compris la !!

Ogres are the only true Blood Bowl players !
Ogrewomen are the only true BB Cheerleaders !
Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

Maybe someone should write an email to him to read all this posts and reconsider his situation.

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

Why does DFC leaves us?

Pourquoi tu pars? (dis le moi en pv ou mail si tu ve pas réecrir ici ) mais je trouve ca dommage.

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Been in touch with DFC, all is cool and he's made it clear that this is only temporary.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."