Liquidating part of a collection I purchased

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

The stuff arrived last night. I spent an hour sorting though everything last night. I have about 300 figs sprawled out all over my basement floor. The hard part is trying to keep my weasel from running off with the little buggers. Man do I have a lot of work in front of me. Anyway, as I get them sorted (may take a few days) I will PM those that were interested with a price. Thanks!

Reason: ''
Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

Very nice, I'm interested in the Undead, if you still have them that is :D

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

Anybody need/want the second edition plastic figs, the ones that are all in the same stance. I think there are 15 each of human and orc and some have paint on them. Say $10 for both plus actual shipping. PM me if you are interested.

DaImp
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaImp »

mrinprophet wrote:Anybody need/want the second edition plastic figs, the ones that are all in the same stance. I think there are 15 each of human and orc and some have paint on them. Say $10 for both plus actual shipping. PM me if you are interested.
I may have a couple of new players in my league that are looking to buy a starting team... let me ask them and I will get back to u... I will only get to speak to them on Sunday however, so if u get another offer before then take it.

BTW, do u still have the list I sent u of the minis I was interested in?

Jonathan Merry
Da Leeg Commissioner, Shaka Shield and SA Open Organiser
Mojoshenpo
Veteran
Veteran

A trophy would be nice....

Post by Mojoshenpo »

I'd like to get one trophy off ya'

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Here's what is left

Post by mrinprophet »

I'm not trying to pawn my wares off on everyone but I just wanted to let people know what was left.

Dwarf - 6 Longbeards, 2 runners, 2 troll slayers, 2 blitzers, 1 deathroller, 1 grim ironjaw ($32)

Undead - 5 zombies, 4 skeletons, 4 wights, 4 ghouls, 2 mummies, 1 Luthor von Drackenborg ($42)

Dark Elf - Box set plus Horkon Heartripper (Painted pretty well, bases not finished) ($50)

Dwarf - 6 Longbeards, 1 runner, 1 2e dwarf runner type, 2 troll slayers, 2 blitzers, 1 grim ironjaw, 1 deathroller, ($32)

Orc and human plastic teams with poor paint jobs ($12 a team)
Extra stars (Griff, Zug, Varag, Grim). Contact me via PM if you are interested and I'll give you details.