ElfBall New team

The catch-all area for Elfball if it does not fit in one of the other forums

Moderator: TFF Mods

Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

ElfBall New team

Post by Magic Dave »

Have played a few games with he starter teams in the boxset and now looking to get a different team to use. Don't really want to use any BB teams, so which one to get?

Reason: ''
Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Re: ElfBall New team

Post by Lychanthrope »

The Siringit team is one of the nicest looking teams you'll ever see and it sure doen't look like any BB team. The Pharaohs of Vihktora are another really nice looking team. I own both (need to get them painted). :)

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

Both teams Lychanthrope mentioned are great. In addition to either of those you can get the Sarcos team (out soon) or my personal favorites the Deadlings.

Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Magic Dave »

I have the divine wind team already and was going to try them.

Skipper
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Skipper »

I'll second the Siringit and Pharoahs. Great looking models. I also am very interested in the Valkaries. Even though I don't need them, I just love the look of them. Infact, they are likely to be my next purchase.

Which game version did you get? I've also found that many of the models I already have mimic the Elfball teams just fine. For instance my beastmen are doubling as Razorbacks and my Vampires as Black Widows.

Skipper

browwnrob
Legend
Legend

Post by browwnrob »

Mini wise I like the Pharoahs and the Dwarves. I would also consider RollJordans Frogs if you cant wat a few weeks for the Sarcos if you want to use that roster.

I am advising you dont buy the Sarcos as you will end up getting them anyway down the line!! :D And it means Ive a better chance of getting my hands on a set! :lol:

If you want to play something a little different then Gnomes are good and the minis are fun if not as cleanly sculpted as the likes of the pharoahs.

Deadlings are a fun team but the minis are quite difficult to paint as they are so small! The Deadwood are a great centrepiece to the team but hard to assemble and I love the werepoodles they ooze character

I havent had a close look at the siringit but i will say the tantor is my favourite ElfBall Model (soon to be replaced by the sarcos range!)

http://www.bbminis.blogspot.com
My Fantasy Football blog with painted minis!

I am selling off full teams that are unpainted as yet but would prefer to sell them painted, I have lots of teams, PM me if you are interested
Grim Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Grim Reaper »

Stout Youngblood wrote:Both teams Lychanthrope mentioned are great. In addition to either of those you can get the Sarcos team (out soon) or my personal favorites the Deadlings.
deadlings are fun for halflings or both undead style teams. I have a dealing team and love the minis.

Teams--
Squigsburg Steel'AZ - orc Season 1 EIBBL CHAMPIONS
Da' NutCrush'az - dwarf tournament team
Imfamous VooDoo - skaven
Skipper
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Skipper »

Have you seen the new orks on the Impact site, they look really good. You might consider them, though they rdon't really meet your requirements.

Grandma Wendy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Grandma Wendy »

These teams seem like they could be used for my game.
You owe me £65 each.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

ROFLMAO

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Rab
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rab »

I have the dwarves, pharoahs, and valkyries. The valks are done as a Norse team (although I may switch them across to elfball; they need a rebase/partial repaint anyway) and the other two teams are in various stages of painting (damn that lack of discipline!).

Anyway, the point I was going to make was that I like the sculpts of the pharoahs the best, just ahead of the dwarves, although that may be because of the variety of races. The valks are still very good, mind, but I like the others better.

That was probably not very helpful, was it :roll:

[url=http://schwingaward.org/]SChWiNG[/url] Treasurer