Looking for a uk surrey league?

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Hekdar
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for a uk surrey league?

Post by Hekdar »

Hi everyone

Im going to be moving down from scotland to guildford in surrey in a month or two and was wondering if anyone knew of any leagues going on down there.
Cheers Hekdar

Reason: ''
mrbrownesquire
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Looking for a uk surrey league?

Post by mrbrownesquire »

Hi Hekdar,
As far as I know there is nothing at the moment. I have tried several times at the Guildford games club in past years to no real take up and the GW is, unexpectedly, a dead end. If there are other players in the area I would like to try and get something going as I can't afford to get into London to the leagues there anymore.

Hekdar
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hekdar »

hmm not so good. i know that there is a yearly blood bowl tournament in reading do you know if they have an active league? Also if you do find players for a guildford one let me know as i would be happy to help you out with setting it up.

mathias
Veteran
Veteran

Post by mathias »

I'd be interested.

Black orcs crack under pressure!
dirkthe1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dirkthe1 »

theres a league at the games shop in aldershot- look on facebook for the aldershot 'ardboys

xbevisx
Experienced
Experienced

Post by xbevisx »

Hey guys,

I'm Andy from the Aldershot Ardboyz games club (run wednesday and sunday evening at the Games Shop, Aldershot). I've already met a couple of you, but for anyone else thats interested I really want to get a strong group of Blood Bowl players together regularly at the club.

I'll happily run leagues, but I think it would also be cool to get a tournament team together, test out lists, but mainly have a good laugh. Please contact me if interested.

And spread the word!

Long_Bomb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Long_Bomb »

The Spiky club in Reading has run leagues periodically over the last couple of years. It is about time we started another league if you are interested.