Eastern North Carolina League Creation.

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

blood4thebloodgod
Rookie
Rookie

Eastern North Carolina League Creation.

Post by blood4thebloodgod »

Hello Sky here,

Looking for any interested Blood Bowl players in Eastern North Carolina. I'm about to move here from Norfolk, VA where I play in the Atlantis Games and Comics Blood Bowl League. I know that there is a presence in Raleigh but I am looking to start something around Greenville/Washington area. Let me know. Maybe we can get a few people and then entice some new players.

Reason: ''
yarrick
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Eastern North Carolina League Creation.

Post by yarrick »

Hello Sky

My Name is Jason and i am moving to North Carolina will be in Charlotte don,t know how far away that is from u, hopefully around November, i am hoping to find a bloodbowl league to play in after new years when i get settled in.

or maybe we can create one as i am the league Commissoner here in wellington.

kind regards

Jason H.

blood4thebloodgod
Rookie
Rookie

Post by blood4thebloodgod »

Hello,

Well Charlotte is about 5 hours from where I will be living so I don’t know how well that might work. I was planning on setting up the League in Greenville, NC due to it being a large college town and only 30 minutes away. They already have a large miniature following and it wouldn’t be hard theoretically to convert some 40k players. I am part of the ABBL in Norfolk, VA right now and have spoke to their commissioner about future cross League events and he is interested. Right now they have a league running quarterly and a Charity Tournament yearly. There is also a League in Richmond, VA Stoney Point Refuge that runs a League as well as a Tournament yearly. I plan on setting up our league in a similar manner as well as stealing a lot of their house rules and charters due to its proven longevity.

It would be interesting if you set up a league in Charlotte as well seeing as how the 5 hours drive is too much for a combined league. Then we could establish a yearly cross league championship to determine the NC state champion and send them to VA to play against the winners of the ABBL vs SPR tourney. Plus If we set up a tournament in Raleigh it will only be about a 2 hour drive for all of us and most other people in VA and NC could attend. Lets put NC on the map because there is no presence right now.

Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

Yarrick, you might want to post here if you're looking to form a league:
http://rpggeek.com/forum/1191/queen-city-gamers/general
They're had a couple of posts about BB on there. Here's the most recent one:
http://rpggeek.com/article/9989884#9989884