Salt Lake City Blood Bowl League

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Warfreak126
Rookie
Rookie

Salt Lake City Blood Bowl League

Post by Warfreak126 »

Hey all,
Just wanted to get the word out that the end of May there is a league starting in Salt Lake City. Face book group is SLC Blood Bowl League. Look it up and see if you wanna play.

Thanks

Reason: ''
Nod_Hero
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Salt Lake City Blood Bowl League

Post by Nod_Hero »

I put the word out on the Three Die Block facebook page.

3DB minion, Twitter maniac, Tumblr fan - That's me!
Warfreak126
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Warfreak126 »

League is going good. We are currently in MD4 out of MD7. we have 8 players, If anyone around the Salt Lake area is interested in joining the league just let us know. First season is currently a short season/ learning curve for newer players to get use to table top play. Very fun group of guys, I have been slowly making different pitches in my spare time and a few others are starting their own. So we do have people that love the game and would love to add to our league.

Warfreak126
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Warfreak126 »

Salt Lake City (Utah) Blood Bowl League season 1 just ended. We will be starting back up in Janruary 2014 exact date not yet confirmed. So if anyone is interested in joining the league please feel free to PM me as we would love to have more in the league.

Warfreak

Warfreak126
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Warfreak126 »

Just a update for the Salt Lake Blood Bowl League - We are starting Season 2 on February 15. ALWAYS looking for new coaches to join so please feel free to message me or look for us on facebook (group) SLC Blood Bowl League. We have a few new coaches and i'm pretty sure everyone is starting new teams, so it's a fresh start for everyone.