Long Island Blood Bowl League Magazine - New July issue!!!

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Long Island Blood Bowl League Magazine - New July issue!!!

Post by mzukerman »

The "US Northeast's greatest league*" has been putting out a magazine for some time now. There's no reason to keep it private. Snob Costas is the editor-in-chief and we have guest writers from some of the coaches and other staff writers.

This month... Season 9 came to a thrilling conclusion and a new season begins after the Hicksville Havoc last weekend. The LIBBL kicks off two new leagues. Tzeentch’s Challenge looms in less than a month. All that and Tony Khorneheiser!

Issue V10I1 (Current Season) (Current Issue)
Issue V9I6
Issue V9I5
Issue V9I4
Issue V9I3
Issue V9I2
Issue V9I1
Issue V8I6
Issue V8I5
Issue V8I4
Issue V8I3
Issue V8I2
Issue V8I1
Issue V7I6
Issue V7I5
Issue V7I4
Issue V7I3
Issue V7I2
Issue V7I1
Issue V6I8
Issue V6I7
Issue V6I6
Issue V6I5
Issue V6I4
Issue V6I3
Issue V6I2
Issue V6I1
Issue V5I7
Issue V5I6 and the companion issue of the Bloody Underground (the background story)
Issue V5I5
Issue V5I4
Issue V5I3
Issue V5I2
Issue V5I1

Enjoy!

*As quoted by Snob Costas, and he tells us he's never wrong...

Reason: ''
"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Long Island Blood Bowl League Magazine

Post by mzukerman »

Issue two (November) from this season explores how politics on Long Island crossed over with Blood Bowl, goblins join the LIBBL for the first time with two teams and Tony Khornheiser takes on bullying in the locker room.

Issue 2

Enjoy!

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Issue 3 for this season covered the completion of the first round of divisional matches and speculated about how the five new coaches to the league were doing. The LIBBL took on advertisers to raise funds and goblins are becoming more of a factor in life on Long Island. And don't miss Tony Khorneheiser's article on violence and class action suits in the sport of Blood Bowl.

Issue 3

Enjoy!

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

The season progresses with Issue #4 (January). During interleague matches, despite the fact that this is a promotion/delegation league, it is the 2nd division (Poseidon) that dominates the action. A couple of teams fold mid-season only to be replaced by new ones. And the uneasiness with the goblins on Long Island comes to the forefront as the league begins to take actions to prevent the further decay of the league. All that and Tony Khorneheiser takes a shot at PED use in the sport.

Issue 4

Enjoy!

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

The February issue this season discusses the ongoing tensions with the goblin community and the current commissioner gets censured as a result. In addition, Snob Costas covers the clash of two powers and the result was not as expected. Steven A Smitty covers the increasing popularity of official scrimmages. And for the first time, the LIBBL Magazine expands to cover the online league, the Bard's Bash Blood Bowl League. All that and Tony Khorneheiser on players defending themselves against unruly fans and more!

Issue 5

Enjoy!

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

The LIBBL commissioner has been removed from office and replaced with the league's bookie, Jimmy the Sneak (a goblin of course). Jimmy gives his 12-point plan on how to bring the LIBBL back to its former glory. Meanwhile, the race to the Montauk Cup enters the homestretch with a couple of playoff spots still open. And Tony Khorneheiser looks at whether a salary cap would be good for Blood Bowl.

Issue 6

But don't fear for the former commissioner. There is an underground movement to reveal the entire story of what truly happened when the goblins came to Long Island.

Bloody Underground

Enjoy! You are now caught up! Next issue will be released before the next game day on 4/19.

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

It's playoff time! Commissioner Zuk has been reinstated (although that didn't make the magazine, you really need to be a part of this league!). And the race for the Montauk Cup and Flushing Bowl has commenced!

Issue 7

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

New season beginning! 22 teams ready to bash the heck out of each other. Snob and his writers are all over it. Plus a mini-scandal leading up to the finals from Season 5. Also the second Hicksville Havoc.

Read it!

Volume 6, Issue 1

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

The results of the finals from season 5, new coaches and their first matches along with the shocker from one of the season's favorites. Who's hot and who's not? All that and Tony Khorneheiser in the newest issue of the LIBBL Magazine.

Enjoy!

Issue 6 Volume 2

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Season 6 enters the third month and we've got some teams that are off to some really hot starts. Plus, one of the teams seeks out corporate sponsorship. And one game between two of the bashiest teams in the league gets told from both sides. All that and of course, Tony Khorneheiser!

Issue 6 Volume 3

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Good stuff here - well done!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Thanks! I was wondering if anyone was reading it. :-)

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mrb3
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mrb3 »

Also, very cool league logo !! Well done ! :-)

---
KSGL Commissioner - La Kasse Gueule, ligue de blood bowl de la Ville de Québec
http://www.bloodbowl.ca
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Thanks. We have it on our fields too. You can get it if you want at ff-fields.

http://www.ff-fields.com/?page_id=1383

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Newest issue of the LIBBL Magazine is here! It’s a Kill or Be Killed league here and some teams have got the power. Everyone hates Cobb’s Khornes. The BBBBL enters the playoffs for season 3. All that and Tony Khorneheiser!

Volume 6 Issue 4

Enjoy!

libloodbowl on Twitter
Empire Cup