NAF League Manager

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

NAF League Manager

Post by sann0638 »

Exciting developments in league management - NAF working very hard on this, have a read!

http://www.thenaf.net/2015/11/naflmbeta/

Reason: ''
NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Sounds amazing. How do I sign up?

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: NAF League Manager

Post by mzukerman »

This sounds great! If you host on a separate site from the NAF, is it available? Also, are there migration tools available for migrating to the NAF of we want to?

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

It will be available in the next few months for those hosting elsewhere. I'll leave Steve to answer about migration, as that is a common question.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Yep, as Mike says we're working towards an upgrade package in a few months. In the meantime everything we've done is posted at the naflm github, so if obblm hosts wish to they can grab the changed and new files directly from there :)

As for the option for migrating existing sites, absolutely this is something we'll be looking at down the line!

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Just had a muck around on the ARBBL league site via the new site and it seems good so far.

However (and excuse me if this is already noted in the notes somewhere) it seems if you add a team logo, stadium and/or player pics they don't show on the other site (tiried both orig to beta and beta to orig). Not a biggie obviously, jus wasn't sure if it was a known issue.

Also (and again, sorry if this is already mentioned somewhere), how do you make a team "famous" or add a bounty in a NAF-hosted league (either site). I couldn't see an option to do so, though I freely admit I may have overlooked it.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Thanks Darkson! I'd overlooked the coach pics issue, it's good to know. I should be able to migrate the images across to the new beta site in the next couple of days (just need to get to my PC)

It also seems that the plugins for famous, wanted etc are checking for admin rights rather than commish, so some minor tweaks needed there, hopefully a quick turnaround on that too.