Possible new league in KINGSTON UPON THAMES

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

JOE.D.B.
Rookie
Rookie

Possible new league in KINGSTON UPON THAMES

Post by JOE.D.B. »

HELLO FELLOW BALLERS!

Im sure many of you are aware that the much beloved game of BLOOD BOWL is due a Re-Release, rumoured to be towards the end of the year or early next year? I for one can't wait! Blood Bowl was by far my personal favourite GW game!

Im currently looking into starting a NEW BLOOD BOWL LEAGUE In KINGSTON UPON THAMES, at one of two local pubs around late August early September time. So far the numbers interested are low, and it would be better if more people in the area were interested from the Pubs point of view and for the possibility of starting an actual league. We may start by just playing friendly games, with a few pints depending on interest… I will be of course adding up-dates, and or confirmation of location and times once confirmed. The venue will definately be within walking distance of the Station, and we will ofcourse be using the current LRB6 rule set. Should be running Wednesday nights from around 6ish… TBC

So if any of you crazy cats are from around the way, & might be interested 'Hola at me'

CHEERS
JOE.D.B. :smoking:

Reason: ''
I brought you your orange sher-bert.
Mr_Hayward_99
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Possible new league in KINGSTON UPON THAMES

Post by Mr_Hayward_99 »

Joe , as said before I am based over this way so would be up for it

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Possible new league in KINGSTON UPON THAMES

Post by yogi »

hi joe

hows it going mate? was good meeting you at P&Q. im close by so would be happy to pop down when i can. not 100% on league commitments but defo friendly games.

Yogi