Looking for coaches/leagues near Leamington Spa (UK)

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

untitled_musketeer
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for coaches/leagues near Leamington Spa (UK)

Post by untitled_musketeer »

Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to the forum, in fact, so new this is officially my first post. I'm also relatively new to the game. I've been familiar with the game for a while and have played both digital versions of the game, but now my human team are pretty much ready (I will be sharing some pictures in the next couple of days), it's time for a foray onto some real turf.

I was just wondering if there are any coaches in or around the Leamington Spa/Warwickshire area of the UK. I had a quick search and found some posts from 2015-2016 of local coaches, but thought I'd ask again to see if there was anything a bit more up-to-date (nobody like a threadromancer). If there's anyone that's near by who wants to play some friendlies and nurture a 'green' coach I'd be most grateful.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know the community.

Thanks,

u_m

Reason: ''
GutRot81
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Looking for coaches/leagues near Leamington Spa (UK)

Post by GutRot81 »

hi there is a league in cov based out of escsape games i am one of the commisioners. also i believe there is a daventry league. and again manaleak in birmingham.

untitled_musketeer
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for coaches/leagues near Leamington Spa (UK)

Post by untitled_musketeer »

GutRot81 wrote:hi there is a league in cov based out of escsape games i am one of the commisioners. also i believe there is a daventry league. and again manaleak in birmingham.
Thanks GutRot, I’ll check it out! :D