Leagues in North Carolina

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dimmestsalmon
Rookie
Rookie

Leagues in North Carolina

Post by Dimmestsalmon »

I have been playing Blood Bowl 2 on PS4 and I want to get into actual tabletop but I can't seem to find anywhere to play around me. Does anyone know if there is a league around Fayetteville, NC.

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Leagues in North Carolina

Post by lunchmoney »

Give this a look https://www.thenaf.net/leagues/leagues-locator/

I'm on the wrong side of the pond and have no idea where in the US you are so can't narrow it down. "Fayetteville, NC" is probably the same as me saying "Bournemouth, DO" :)

Failing that, check out any local GW's and your FLGSs (Friendly Local Gaming Stores) for any leagues. Ask the staff if any regulars have shown interest and maybe start your own league :) If you do, get it on that League Locator on the NAF site ;)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Dimmestsalmon
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Dimmestsalmon »

Sorry lol, Fayetteville, North Carolina

DaFoola
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DaFoola »

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much. There was a league in Raleigh a few years back, but I don't think there's an active one now. There are a few good game stores if you don't mind the schlep to the Triangle - Game Theory in Raleigh, Gamer's Armory or something in Cary come to mind - where you might start to find some players.

The closest active leagues I'm aware of are in Asheville and in the Virginia Beach area, so not really within a reasonable distance. However, there are tournaments in Richmond and Va Beach (maybe Asheville, too?), so within a reasonable drive for a weekend. There's a VA Blood Bowl facebook page, so keep an eye on that for when they come up (summer/fall IIRC).