Dark Star Blood Bowl league Plymouth

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

JOE.D.B.
Rookie
Rookie

Dark Star Blood Bowl league Plymouth

Post by JOE.D.B. »

Hello fellow Blood Bowl fans! After just completing our first Monday night league at Dark Star in Plymouth, we are looking to host a new season, starting Monday the 4th of November, Every Monday night from 6pm till late.

Congratulations to Glen for winning the playoffs for 1st, with his pesky Elves! In the first of what we hope to be many seasons...

We are also doing a 1 day tournament the Sunday before it starts. Which you can find details for in tournaments section for Britain on this site. Sunday 3rd of November that is :D

We are looking for players of all levels, so don't worry about experience. We play for fun, and would love to see you all at Dark Star!

League matches will take priority, but if anyone fancies an unfriendly (after all it is Blood Bowl, not cricket!). Then pop down any Monday and say hi. You can pm me or soren if you need any more details...

Price is £3.50 to play, and the venue also sells drinks and snacks at reasonable prices. Adress bellow

Dark Star, 9 Moon street, Plymouth, Devon. PL40AL

Reason: ''
I brought you your orange sher-bert.
JOE.D.B.
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Dark Star Blood Bowl league Plymouth

Post by JOE.D.B. »

Monday 4th of November will be a meet and greet, with warm up games... As many of last seasons players are away till the next week. We will comence the league from the 11th. Please PM me if any new players are interested, we are open to players of all levels. Hope to see you on the pitch...

Reason: ''
I brought you your orange sher-bert.