Playing 24... twice?

News and announcements from the worldwide Blood Bowl players' association

Moderator: TFF Mods

Pakulkan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Playing 24... twice?

Post by Pakulkan »

Joemanji wrote:Even the most prolific coach with one race (Liam - Undead : http://member.thenaf.net/index.php?modu ... racematrix ) hasn't filled the grid even with that one race. So it seems very unlikely indeed.
Taking into account that this is far from my own management, I do not like to add this "play against the 24" in my wishlist. Too much depending on the (already aloof) luck.

BTW, take my Goblins and raise them up to 150 is THE goal for me... :orc:

Reason: ''

GREEN DOG FIGURINES

Follow us also in Facebook...
besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by besters »

lunchmoney wrote:
Hung Donkeyman wrote:Just a suggestion of something to aim for , I didn't mean you had to complete it in the next 6 months . It also probably more likely to do than get over 150 for every team for a lot of coaches :lol:
It is a goal and it will take many years to complete as it has a certain random element in your opponents.

I will aim for this goal :)

I think I will stick to trying to get all the teams over 150, two to go, Khemri and Ogres, but I think I wont be looking to do this until later in the year, possily the target for 2016.

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

The 24 challenge was made more easy since wé would have tourney with multiple-rosters per coach. (Ex: thé turncoat is à 4-rounds tourney with 2 miroir rounds: so up to 3 rosters could be played for the 1st time bye à coach at this tourney)

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

Joemanji wrote:Even the most prolific coach with one race (Liam - Undead : http://member.thenaf.net/index.php?modu ... racematrix ) hasn't filled the grid even with that one race. So it seems very unlikely indeed.
Kwek did it... with halflings!

Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

Loki wrote:
lunchmoney wrote:I seem to recall someone has got them all over 150.00, but I might just be making stuff up in my head.
I think Geggster and Jimjimany both hold that honour, I would love to hear what their meta-goals are :D
At one point in time, I had all 24 over 150, even if it was only a couple of games with a race or two. Galak took a screenshot years back and posted it here in a thread that was discussing it, just like this thread.
However, as you use the races again, they often drop. Which is what has happened to a few of mine.

I'm only a few races from the 72.

TFF mod team
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Darkson wrote:So a minimum of 552 games, even if you were lucky never to get any repeats.
No, I don't think so. ;)
Given that as of the last update there were only 12 coaches that had played that many I'd guess Lycos was the closest and he still has a lot of gaps.
Amazed I am on these lists a few times :) 45th most games played, I need a life lol, but not as bad as Dave lol.

I have the following under 150 and I am working on these this year :)

Chaos Pact = 143.92
Halflings = 143.15
Ogres = 145.5
Slann = 146.52
Vampires = 146.29

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

Pakulkan wrote:Hi all,

Just for fun, a number of players already played 24 accepted races in a NAF tournament.

What do you think about playing them twice? just repeating the challenge, doubling the time to afford it.

Does it make sense or is just redundant?
next target, do the 24 on naf-onligne-tourney :smoking:

Rolex
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rolex »

Darkson wrote:So a minimum of 552 games, even if you were lucky never to get any repeats.
No, I don't think so. ;)
Given that as of the last update there were only 12 coaches that had played that many I'd guess Lycos was the closest and he still has a lot of gaps.
How up to date is that?
I'm missing about 70 matches.
Should be about in the top 30 now....

Not bad considering I begun playing in 2010... 8)