Doing the 24

News and announcements from the worldwide Blood Bowl players' association

Moderator: TFF Mods

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Doing the 24

Post by Bakunin »

How many games do you have to play with each race to do the 24? 1, 2, 3???

Reason: ''
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Doing the 24

Post by dreamscreator »

As NAF rules. You need to play 3 games with each team

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Unless it's an historical (i.e pre the rule change) 'doing the 24', in which case it was at least 1 for each race.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Wyzard
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Wyzard »

3 games standard BB and 6 games of 7s is what I understand it is now.

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
Salvor Hardin, First Mayor of Terminus

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Wyzard wrote:3 games standard BB and 6 games of 7s is what I understand it is now.
Correct.
https://www.thenaf.net/tournaments/nafdocs/
- Playing "the 24 / 26": Coaches who have played all mandatory 23 team types and Slann in a NAF tournament are eligible for a commemorative patch. Coaches who have also played the additional two recommended team types are eligible for Daemons of Khorne and Bretonnians patches. To be eligible for a patch, coaches must have played three tabletop games (of Blood Bowl) with each team type.

Because of the difference in time required to play games of the Sevens and Deathbowl variants when compared to Blood Bowl; two games of Sevens variants are treated as equivalent to one game of Blood Bowl and one game of Deathbowl equivalent to two games of Blood Bowl when accumulating games to earn a patch.

Prior to 1st January 2018, coaches were eligible after playing one game of Blood Bowl or any variant.

Prior to 1st January 2019, games of any variant were treated as equivalent to one game of Blood Bowl. In the event a coach had ‘Played the 24’ or accumulated games with Daemons of Khorne or Brettonians before this date, his / her games count as per the rules at that time. Please contact the Membership Director if you qualify.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95