New OBBLM Co Ordinator

News and announcements from the worldwide Blood Bowl players' association

Moderator: TFF Mods

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

New OBBLM Co Ordinator

Post by Valen »

Hi All,

As you all know the largest undertaking for the NAF for leagues is the running of the OBBLM site for you guys to use free of charge. For the past lord knows how many years the main guy for getting the updates done and answering any of our annoying queries has been the one and only Steve Arthurs.

Unfortunately, real life is getting in the way (isn’t that always the way) and Steve needs to take a break from the updates, let’s face it, he deserves a break.

I have spoken to a few guys regarding this opening rather than open it up to the wide public for the main job as I wanted someone with the experience of the backend of the OBBLM site already. This led to Michael Franchetti agreeing to fill the large shoes left behind by Steve.

I will leave Michael to introduce himself and post up what volunteers he will need to ensure he can keep up to date with the ever-changing world of league BB now GW are back interested in their wonderful game.

To finish I would like to on behalf of the NAF and the wider community thank Steve for ALL of his assistance on the OBBLM project. I am sure Steve will not be a stranger and will assist Michael where and when he can to ensure the handover is seamless.

Gav

Reason: ''

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Arioso
Veteran
Veteran

Re: New OBBLM Co Ordinator

Post by Arioso »

Great to hear!

Reason: ''