New TD - AMA!

News and announcements from the worldwide Blood Bowl players' association

Moderator: TFF Mods

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Re: New TD - AMA!

Post by Purplegoo »

Can give it a go, if I remember! I have a current list using the WC rules on my home laptop, I'll update those later.

Reason: ''
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

OK - I'm trying to do the download monthly, as it's a bit of a process. Let me know when you've done the first load and I will do the download and get it working.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Done - although all but two are in the future so not much to go on yet. Torsten only asked me to keep an eye out recently, and I'm sure some have gone through Dries, Carsten or before I was taking notes.

Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

sann0638 wrote:Thinking of complementing the blog with a monthly stat roundup. Anything you can think of that would be good to add?

http://talkfantasyfootball.org/download ... &mode=view
Did anyone put together any stats which demonstrate the increased interest in tournament blood bowl post BB2016? A widely accepted fact, but stats to prove it over the last couple years would be of interest.

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

Cool, thanks

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Purplegoo wrote:Done - although all but two are in the future so not much to go on yet. Torsten only asked me to keep an eye out recently, and I'm sure some have gone through Dries, Carsten or before I was taking notes.
Just put a whole bunch of these through, MaD is running a whole series ('It's a long way to Dornbirn') in Italy, as well as one or two more. I think give it 4-5 months, and we could have a nice little dataset. There was a little analysis of racial performance in the FUMBBL WC event over on the French forum, so World Cup fever is definitely biting!

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Hello all,

It's that time again! Please find my August NAF TD thoughts here and a report from the field here. This month, tales from the pitch come from the UK's Thrudball tournament.

Many thanks!

Phil.

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Hi all,

Time for my September NAF Tournament Director blogs. Thoughts on all things NAF tournament here (this month featuring a photo of topless arm-wrestling in a sauna - I kid you not), and my experience of the German Team Bowl here.

Hope you enjoy!

Cheers,

Phil.

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Hi gang,

It's October NAF TD blog time, and this month, there is a lot of Eurobowl!

Just a note that tomorrow (Nov. 1) in the same place (on theNAF.net), the results of the 2018 Annual Review will be published. This will summarise the NAF's rules and guidelines for tournament play in 2019; our reaction to the new GW rules, as well as some other updates. For all review goodness, check back tomorrow!

Cheers,

Phil.

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Hello gang!

My final NAF Tournament Director blogs of 2018 are up and ready for your viewing pleasure (if this sort of thing gives you viewing pleasure!).

NAF news and thoughts here, and a tournament blog here. This month, my own tournament, so an organisational playing hybrid.

Cheers!

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Hi gang!

My first NAF TD blog of 2019 is live. Tune in for all your NAF tournament news needs, some lovely photos, WC chat and some good ideas for a June holiday. What's not to like?

Cheers!

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

Hi all!

It's NAF TD blog time again. As ever, general NAF thoughts can be found here, and a tournament report over on TheTacklezone, here.

This month, we cover tournaments in Stockport and Toronto, look at World Cup rule stats and I try and remember REVA Once in Valencia. There was a free bar, it is hazy.

Cheers!

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

It's that time again!

Please find my NAF related blog here and my report of the 2019 Dungeonbowl here, complete with dungeon images and really bad MS Paint work. I might get better, one day!

Cheers!

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Post by Purplegoo »

I've just posted my April NAF TD blog here. No tournament report from me this month, but hopefully some nice stuff in the NAF blog including a cracking report from a Spanish GoT themed event. Nothing if not timely (no spoilers)!

Cheers.