Brilliant podcast!

Reason: ''
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Re: Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

Post by SunDevil »

voyagers_uk wrote:IN YOUR FACE LIONS
Yes! It has spread!

Thanks to everyone for listening and for the kind words. The show is a lot of fun to do and I am thrilled that people are listening and enjoying it.

Like Loaf said, please do email us at threedieblock@gmail.com with any comments, even criticism! I can take it!

Chance
3DB

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

OI! MORE.........................NOW.................................................YES I HAVE SHORT ATTENTION SPAN>.................
......................................................................................
......................................................................................
.........................................................................................
........................................................................................
.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................
...................................................................................
........BORED NOW!!!...NEED MP£ INPUT..........................NOW!

"In Dodge We Trust"
MeatLoafX
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MeatLoafX »

New episode is up!

The guys do a great job of getting one episode out every two weeks and it always hits at the same time - Monday morning for those of us in the US.

This week - Chaos Dwarves!

Listen to www.threedieblock.com - Your Blood Bowl Podcast
chigger254
Experienced
Experienced

Post by chigger254 »

Indeed, excellent show, definitely my favorite Blood Bowl show out of the three.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

I do think that Chance is scared of expressing his softer side... it may well cause him to wear pumps and eye-shadow... but he can be saved.....

Bring on the Elves (pro that is)

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
purdindas
Super Star
Super Star

Post by purdindas »

Another great episode!

Can't believe only chance is willing to have a mino on their CD team though. The capacity for 3 dice on the blitz makes them worth taking IMO.

Have you tried my Crispy Pancakes?

Scottish Blood Bowl Captain
ravyn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ravyn »

I just started listening today. Listening to the woodies broadcast as i am painting a woodie team at moment. not bad, very enjoyable. keep it up guys

ImageApprentice Blasphemer - Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
Wil
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Wil »

Have to say I'm a fan too!

The things you own end up owning you. . .
SierraKiloBravo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by SierraKiloBravo »

purdindas wrote:Another great episode!

Can't believe only chance is willing to have a mino on their CD team though. The capacity for 3 dice on the blitz makes them worth taking IMO.
My thought is they're way too much of a liability on a CD team. Seems like you're more likely than not to start forcing your blitzes through the mino, which is a recipe for disaster even with the 3d block. Having Juggernaut or (Nuffle willing) outright Block of course mitigates this substantially. However, more often than not, you don't need the ST5 on a CD team with all of the Guard access and the BCs.

But I'm adding to hijack here. I enjoy the show, as I do with all three of the BB podcasts of which I'm aware.

Control the lightning.
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

voyagers_uk wrote:I do think that Chance is scared of expressing his softer side... it may well cause him to wear pumps and eye-shadow... but he can be saved.....

Bring on the Elves (pro that is)
I told you that in strictest confidence! We are no longer friends! :D

Thanks to everyone who has posted and, as always, for listening in the first place!

We have something a bit out of the norm planned for our next episode...stay tuned!

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
MeatLoafX
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MeatLoafX »

Like clockwork, the guys have their newest episode out!

http://pseudoradio.blogspot.com/2010/02 ... games.html

This week, Chance and Pauly take a break from their normal routine and discuss the Blood Bowl video game and take a page from the rulebook to discuss SideStep!

Listen to www.threedieblock.com - Your Blood Bowl Podcast
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic

Post by voyagers_uk »

great, something new to listen to whilst commutting tomorrow.

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
CaptainOne
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CaptainOne »

I love the show and just finished listening to the latest episode. I do have to question how you can defend the exclusion of real league support on the Xbox version. I really had to laugh out loud when you guys said the only thing you cannot do in this type of format is have your team play online games and keep the development they accrued during those games. "That's all you can't do."
Oh... that's all? So, the only thing you can't do is run a league..... Every other option you gave is not really running a league, it is just playing one-off games where you can keep track of win / loss results. Much more like a tourney than a league. The only reason for a league is so the teams can develop and battle for a championship with the other teams in the league.

Even though I don't think that makes much sense, much like the skink build :orc:, it is a tiny blemish on an awesome podcast. It is the only thing that makes me look forward to Monday mornings. Thanks guys!

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic

Post by voyagers_uk »

I do not own the XBox version as I do not own an xbox.... however I would hope that the modes are the same in both.

Blitz mode can run turn based as well as real time on the pc... plus unless you can figure out how to turn it off, you have hidden aging.....

Another great Podcast guys. I am looking forward to the pro Elf podcast that I have been demanding. Although the fact that Chance has to "Man-Up" to get to an Elf podcast makes me want to cast yet more doubt on the man-points structure of the CHGBBL....

Oh and well done scotching the "An E-mail so nice...." play by Really Stupid...