Both Down Newest info!

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

Jonny_P
Zlurpcast Main Guy

Re: Both Down Newest info!

Post by Jonny_P »

These fellas have a great show. Go and listen thrice.

Reason: ''
barnacle111
Veteran
Veteran

Post by barnacle111 »

good work guys. I have to agree the fluff and back stories are what make BB.

Arent we spoilt to have so many podcasts now! Bring on more of it! What about some back grounds of particular teams like your own or listeners to give some ideas/inspiration.

For something completely diffferent and non bloodbowl... www.tomandcath.com
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

barnacle111 wrote:good work guys. I have to agree the fluff and back stories are what make BB.

Arent we spoilt to have so many podcasts now! Bring on more of it! What about some back grounds of particular teams like your own or listeners to give some ideas/inspiration.
It is great news, though interesting that all 3 are American as I didn’t think BB was as big over there compared to Europe. The vast distances must make tournament attendance much harder as well.

So are there any Brits out there doing a podcast, or have they been banned in case they give away the secrets of the UK inner clique illuminati?

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Thanks for the awesome comments guys you are all too kind. Please leave us feedback over on iTunes when you can. Keep listening and spreading the word about Both Down!

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

spubbbba wrote:interesting that all 3 are American as I didn’t think BB was as big over there compared to Europe. The vast distances must make tournament attendance much harder as well.

So are there any Brits out there doing a podcast, or have they been banned in case they give away the secrets of the UK inner clique illuminati?
BB is big in America...among gamers with the time, energy and hot air to make a podcast. :wink:

I'd welcome a British BB podcast - we Americans still have a TON to learn!

Also, Both Down is fun! I give it two Goblin bribes up! Looking forward to more!

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

As I made mention in the first podcast, there's plenty of room for more podcasts. I was hoping to guilt some euro-centric people into one eventually. Definitely lackin in info on their tournaments and all...
I mean... 480 coaches at world cup and we don't have at least one podcast dedicated to it?
:-)

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Post by daloonieshaman »

Kilowog2814 wrote:As I made mention in the first podcast, there's plenty of room for more podcasts. I was hoping to guilt some euro-centric people into one eventually. Definitely lackin in info on their tournaments and all...
I mean... 480 coaches at world cup and we don't have at least one podcast dedicated to it?
:-)
[tisk] eurotrash :roll:

2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup
TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

Great episode guys loving the fluff. Certainly helping with my league here in the UK.

"Eurotrash"! :pissed:

You never know you may get Lycos and Joemanji doing a pod cast :lol: All the hidden secrets of the game oozed out across the air waves.

nurglerot
Veteran
Veteran

Post by nurglerot »

Thanks for another great episode. It's very fun to hear how you use and build upon the fluff, and I agree very much on how the team building aspects adds immensely to the game. Nothing worse than playing against teams where the players are called catcherdude1, bigguy and so on.

Visit the nurglerot painting blog, the home of the Brackenheim Bulls and the Waaarghkings
Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

'ummiecoach2010 wrote:Great episode guys loving the fluff. Certainly helping with my league here in the UK.

"Eurotrash"! :pissed:

You never know you may get Lycos and Joemanji doing a pod cast :lol: All the hidden secrets of the game oozed out across the air waves.
Glad to hear you're enjoying(you too Nurglerot) and keep in mind, I love Euro people. That was not us hehe.
Fun fact: I was actually born in Spain. Dad was in Air Force. Moved to US at 6 weeks.

I'd be all for an NAF podcast. Had thought about mentioning it before. Would volunteer editing if it actually happened...

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Post by daloonieshaman »

'ummiecoach2010 wrote: "Eurotrash"! :pissed:
ROFLMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup
Jonny_P
Zlurpcast Main Guy

Post by Jonny_P »

Kilowog2814 wrote:
Fun fact: I was actually born in Spain. Dad was in Air Force. Moved to US at 6 weeks.
Kilowoggy!! Team Spain!! :smoking:

fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Jonny_P wrote:
Kilowog2814 wrote:
Kilowoggy!! Team Spain!! :smoking:
Don't forget our man Glen Jacobs aka Kane was also born in Spain. Steve should do as Kane does and wear a mask...BOOM!

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Kilowog2814 wrote:
'ummiecoach2010 wrote: You never know you may get Lycos and Joemanji doing a pod cast :lol: All the hidden secrets of the game oozed out across the air waves.
I'd be all for an NAF podcast. Had thought about mentioning it before. Would volunteer editing if it actually happened...
NAF should just jump on board and make us the official BB podcast of the NAF. :)

I'm sexy and you know it!

TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

daloonieshaman wrote:
'ummiecoach2010 wrote: "Eurotrash"! :pissed:
ROFLMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :lol:

Kilowog.... YOU'RE ONE OF US! Though in Britain we don't consider ourselves european.... We're British hurumph hurumph (where is my monocled smiley??) :wink: