Why no talk about Bacon Wrapped Skulls and Ones?

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

Baduk
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Why no talk about Bacon Wrapped Skulls and Ones?

Post by Baduk »

Oops, just found out there's an episode 18 on my usb stick. Hurray!

Reason: ''
Gobdomino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gobdomino »

Yay! And #19 is out. Double yay!

Gobdomino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gobdomino »

celticgriffon wrote:Hey guys,

Just listening to Podcast 5 - where you start by talking about rebuying your team if you carry it from one year to the next.

You get 1M and then can use banked money (over the course of a season) to repurchase players you developed previous years.

I was curious what happens to the players you don't buy? Are they available to "new teams" or do these players just get lost in the aether?

Great podcast by the way!

Cheers,
Michael
Sorry for taking so dang long! When you don't buy the players, they slink off to get purchased by others in the Auld World. We have a league where no one plays the same team so it's never been an issue.

Gobdomino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gobdomino »

Baduk wrote:Explaining Blood Bowl to girls: 10/10, more please! Both informative and hilarious at the same time. I found it fun to listen how our host thinks he explained something but you can hear the girls misunderstand and it taking a few minutes to clear up. But great effort, very brave and the best thing I've heard on any BB podcast so far.

When will we hear part 3? I'm looking forward to the nailpolish-with-glitter-painted-elf and them actually playing the game.

Offensive/defensive pushes: terrible idea 3/10! :D
If you follow us on twitter @skullsandones we posted a picture of Part 3 participants of Explaining Blood Bowl to Girls! Also, yeah, offensive/defensive pushes are no bueno.

Gobdomino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gobdomino »

Episode 20 is out! In this episode we go over how the Ref Rules went at the Bacon bowl tournament and we discuss how to make the best bacon-wrapped hot dog. In Tournament 101, we discuss how to set up yourself for better success at a tournament- more for new people, but some oldies might get something out of it. Then we outsource our mobile podcast to fellow Skulls and Ones friends and B.E.A.S.T. collaborators, Marc Zukerman and his Long Island BBL crew for two tournaments, Hooky Bowl 2 and Hippie Brawl (attrition-style tournament) in Pennsylvania. Enjoy!