BWSO Podcast

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gobdomino
Rookie
Rookie

BWSO Podcast

Post by Gobdomino »

Without any ado, podcast #4 is out for Bacon-Wrapped Skulls and Ones. This is our first mobile podcast so hopefully the constant drone of the highway isn't overwhelming. We are also real interested about the hot topic we present and what people think about it. Take a listen and hit us up!

Reason: ''
siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

BWSO Podcast

Post by siggyllama »

Doesn't this count as ado? ;) I look forward to hearing about your shopping trip to Hot Topic!

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: BWSO Podcast

Post by mzukerman »

I loved this episode! When most of the podcasts do their tournament prep and wrap-up shows, it's spread out over a large period of time and yes, I know exactly why. You want people to have something to listen to if they are going to the tournaments. I totally get it. But this was instant gratification. I got to hear what everyone's strategy was and before I could forget it, I heard the results. That was awesome!

Plus I felt like I was in the car with you guys. You should do this when you guys travel to tournaments. It's great!

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

New Episode is up peeps

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

and it is darn tootin' superb.

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Gobdomino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gobdomino »

Episode #13 is out and I talk with Nate Beem, Tournament Director of the NAF, to discuss what the NAF is, what they see themselves as, and clear up any misconceptions members (or non-members) may have. I have had a few myself. Check it out and see what you think!

Gobdomino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gobdomino »

Episode #14 is out. We discuss the Bound By Blood tournament (team event), bad dice v. bad coaching, introduce Iron Golems (a new miniature company), and discuss Blood Bowl 2! And we use censor bleeps for the first time because Mike has a potty mouth.