Anything But a One! Podcast

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

Post by Twelfman »

What time is it? Episode time, that's what. Specifically episode eleven. Bring your spiky shoulder pads and eyeliner, because this episode we're looking at Dark Elves.

Not just Dark Elves, but we're looking at Jump Up, Dump Off, Stab and Shadowing. Also we're dissecting Horkon Heartripper, Ithaca Benoin, and Hubris Rakarth.

Finally, we're having another episode of our infamously difficult quiz, BloodBlusters!

ImageImageFind it all here!ImageImage

Also, here's a link to the spreadsheet that I keep going on about.

Reason: ''
Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Trumpkin wrote:Week 8 is here! We talk about the shiniest of teams, the High Elves! Also, we have a special guest, our very own Mike from the NAF.

ImageFind it here!Image
Well I did say, remove jugger and MD/claw..

If you removed claw fra the squig, then I cant see why they would kill every one?
They would be a fun stunty team, that actually could break a cage with a bit of luck.

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

So basically after listening to episodes 10 & 11 I've learned that every skill would be great on a Slann Blitzer according to Trumpkin!! :lol:

Really enjoying this podcast, keep it up guys, cannot wait for Khemri.....

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

Bendigedig! It's the Welsh Open episode! This week we talk about the Welsh Open and our experience of it. We'll also talk about the new tournament being held at Warhammer World, and there's even time for a little Bloodblusters.

ImageImageFind it hyur, butt!ImageImage

innerdemon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by innerdemon »

Keep up the awesome guys!

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

It's time for Necromantic! Werewolves, Wights, Golems, what more could you ask for?

ImageImageClick here for the episode!ImageImage

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Trumpkin wrote:It's time for Necromantic! Werewolves, Wights, Golems, what more could you ask for?
A special guest appearance from Zombina and The Skeletones?

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Trumpkin wrote:It's time for Necromantic! Werewolves, Wights, Golems, what more could you ask for?

ImageImageClick here for the episode!ImageImage

I would say that J Earlice 'can' make sense on a vampire team, because they need the MV, and he can 1turn like wood elf catcher with mv8 and sprint!
But other than that, he's bad.

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

Bubba Bowl III happened last week, and guess what? We only went and did a recording about it, that we did. It's the third episode of our Chronicle of the South-West Tournament Championship, too.

ImageYou can find it.... Here!Image

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Excellent, will listen later.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Merrick
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Merrick »

I apologize for my very hazy memory involving the games, and the inconsistencies between my 'in-studio' chat and the 'on-location' chat. It's been a long week and I should have taken notes on the day.

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

Merrick wrote:I apologize for my very hazy memory involving the games, and the inconsistencies between my 'in-studio' chat and the 'on-location' chat. It's been a long week and I should have taken notes on the day.
Mate, there were whole recordings that we did that I forgot about. I wouldn't worry about it! :D

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

Merrick wrote:I apologize for my very hazy memory involving the games, and the inconsistencies between my 'in-studio' chat and the 'on-location' chat. It's been a long week and I should have taken notes on the day.
As an avid fan and listener, no worries. Loved the episode. It reminds me of when I would be talking to buddies about our games or tourney games. Keep up the good work. Only complaint I have is the different volume levels the podcast has at times.

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

Stout Youngblood wrote: As an avid fan and listener, no worries. Loved the episode. It reminds me of when I would be talking to buddies about our games or tourney games. Keep up the good work. Only complaint I have is the different volume levels the podcast has at times.
Yeah, that's the bane of my podcasting life. I swear I have the levels about right then boom, I listen to it after it's published and it's all skew-whiff.

I'll do my best to correct it in future!

PercyTheTroll
Veteran
Veteran

Post by PercyTheTroll »

Audacity has a compressor to flatten the volume in each track and a normaliser to make each track match. In theory at least those should give good results (the noise removal tool is pretty good too) but I still can't get the blasted levels to work properly. I send it to Percy to do the mixing after I've edited it which seems to work.