Go easy on me boys.

Reason: ''
NAF Name: Cornish
PercyTheTroll
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

Post by PercyTheTroll »

sann0638 wrote:Will add you guys to the NAF list later, as well as t'other one.
Percy's not even a little bit peeved at being labeled t'other one but he did ask me to mention NuffleCast which isn't on the NAF list :)

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Can't find it?

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
PercyTheTroll
Veteran
Veteran

Post by PercyTheTroll »

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid ... nufflecast

First result :)

Anyway, back to ABAO, decent episode on Halflings although I can't see it helping my league performace much because Halflings are bloody terrible even with 3 trees and Zara :)

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

fatfinley wrote:I listened to only episode #1 today, I will listen to #2 tomorrow. I enjoyed the show and so far it is working great with so many co-host (I was worried it wouldn't). Welcome to the Blood Bowl podcast world, nice to have you aboard!
Thanks for having us! I'm glad you're enjoying the show :D
Gordon Lightfeet wrote:Great show guys! Eagerly awaiting more.
Then more there shall be! Thank you :)
Raveen wrote:I've finally got around to listening to episode 1 (well, most of it, it's been a busy week). Good show guys, and nice to hear that whilst we didn't cover exactly the same ground on the humans, we didn't radically disagree either. I'm looking forward to episode 2 because I'm playing Halflings in our league (it's a penance for a season of Chaos Dwarf goodness) and any advice can't hurt.
Always take Deeproot! Isn't that right, Merrick?

TheAzman wrote:I got to listen to most of the first episode during some downtime and I liked what I heard. I'll be trying to listen to some more as soon as I can. Having never listened to podcasts before, I'm really liking the information and opinions/advice you guys put out.

Thanks to you guys (and other podcasters out there) for your contribution to the Blood Bowl community. :-)
Aw, shucks. Thank you :)
SunDevil wrote:Hey I know some of these guys! :)

Like FatFinley said, welcome to the BB podcasting family! I have a road trip coming up that I am saving your show (and others) for and I can't wait!
Woohoo! I did that with dub skulls. Listened to like 5 episodes in one sitting.
Raveen wrote:Anyway, back to ABAO, decent episode on Halflings although I can't see it helping my league performace much because Halflings are bloody terrible even with 3 trees and Zara :)
TAKE DEEPROOT BEF- Oh, you did. Then... Uh, roll more 6's!

Also chaps, we've taken a break for a couple of weeks as we can't get everyone together at the same time. We'd rather wait and record with all of us than record while missing some members. Thanks for you patience and we'll be back before you know it!

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

Hiatus over! Episode four is live and kicking... Well, as alive as an episode about the Undead can be, anyway.

Also, we talk about the, what's it called? World.. cup, was it? Apparently some big hoohah in Italy or something is happening. Cor, they could advertise it a bit more, eh?

ImageImageImageFind the episode by clicking on me here!ImageImageImage

Gordon Lightfeet
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gordon Lightfeet »

Great job again! Keep them coming!

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

After a legendary hiatus of three weeks, ABAO returns to talk about the NAF world cup, ACT, OBBLM and other acronyms!

ImageImageHere it is!ImageImage

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

As a super special side series, we at ABAO will be doing our best to cover the South-West Tournament Championship. The highs, the lows, the car journeys and the drunken benders.

So, without further ado, may we present the first episode of the Chronicle of the South West Tournament Championship!

In this episode, Merrick and I travel in our brum brum to the far away island of Southampton to compete in the Albion Coast Trophy. Not only that, we're both bringing stunties for some reason.

ImageImageYou can find the episode here.ImageImage

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Trumpkin wrote:As a super special side series, we at ABAO will be doing our best to cover the South-West Tournament Championship. The highs, the lows, the car journeys and the drunken benders.

So, without further ado, may we present the first episode of the Chronicle of the South West Tournament Championship!
Good man :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

Episode 7 is ready to go! We're not looking at High Elves just yet, but we are looking at some unofficial rosters instead. Four of the buggers! Bretonnians, Khorne, Simyan and Squigs (for a laugh). We'll also be going over the tabletop league running down in Bristol town.

ImageImageYou can find the episode here!ImageImage

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Good podcast.. what league do you guys play in? Link?

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Bubba!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

Bakunin wrote:Good podcast.. what league do you guys play in? Link?
Thank you! We are the Bristol Vanguard league. Check us out on our forums or on the NAF.

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Trumpkin wrote:
Bakunin wrote:Good podcast.. what league do you guys play in? Link?
Thank you! We are the Bristol Vanguard league. Check us out on our forums or on the NAF.
Dont get why you guys are afraid of the squig herders. They are not OP in stunty leeg, and in CRP, they would mostly fall apart, with a few lucky shots.

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."