Talk Fantasy Football
http://talkfantasyfootball.org/

Anything But a One! Podcast
http://talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=41781
Page 12 of 13

Author:  nightwing [ Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

That picture sums up every recording :lol:

Author:  Baxx [ Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

Very nice podcast, excellent discussion of the new stuff in Death Zone Season 2. Looking forward to the rest in the next episode. I recommend you guys for your deep insight to the game, the humour and mediocre audio quality.

Would you consider discussing the new and optional stuff from other sources like the app also? Like:

-Match Events
-Alternative Experimental Teams
-Blitzmania Kick-off table

Author:  Twelfman [ Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

Baxx wrote:
Very nice podcast, excellent discussion of the new stuff in Death Zone Season 2. Looking forward to the rest in the next episode. I recommend you guys for your deep insight to the game, the humour and mediocre audio quality.

Would you consider discussing the new and optional stuff from other sources like the app also? Like:

-Match Events
-Alternative Experimental Teams
-Blitzmania Kick-off table


Image

I'll certainly bear that in mind. Finally, an excuse to buy the app!

By the by....

Latest episode is out, it's a special one. It's a video/audio commentary over the final of Foul Bowl II.

Audio/Episode is here.

Video is here.

Enjoy!

Author:  stowelly [ Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

finally got through all past episodes, really enjoying the content especially the team strengths / weakness discussions and tournament summaries!

maybe one thing I would change, muting the mic when people are eating! guess thats just a personal annoyance of mine though!

Author:  Twelfman [ Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

stowelly wrote:
maybe one thing I would change, muting the mic when people are eating! guess thats just a personal annoyance of mine though!

But that's the best bit!

Anyhoo, new episode's up. Thrudball 2: Thrud Harder.

ImageFind it here!Image

Author:  Twelfman [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

New episode is up: Gert Bowl roundup et al.

Find it here!

Author:  Twelfman [ Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

Also... we've launched a Patreon. Details below.

Patreon wrote:
What the - why the heck have we got a Patreon for? We aren't in this for money, we're not trying to make a living, we think outstanding quality content* like ours should be free! Down with ABAO! Death to the bourgeois!

...although... we could do with some new microphones. We've all heard how the episodes can sometimes sound... It'd be nice to be able to produce professional sounding content for you, our valued listeners. And perhaps get a better website. To be honest, there are a few things we would like to improve about the podcast. Most of it costs actual human money, which is where we fall down.

With that being said, if you want to throw us a couple of quid, I promise to put 100% of it towards the show. But please know, the normal episodes etc will always be free.

Author:  glowworm [ Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

Twelfman wrote:
Also... we've launched a Patreon. Details below.

Patreon wrote:
What the - why the heck have we got a Patreon for? We aren't in this for money, we're not trying to make a living, we think outstanding quality content* like ours should be free! Down with ABAO! Death to the bourgeois!

...although... we could do with some new microphones. We've all heard how the episodes can sometimes sound... It'd be nice to be able to produce professional sounding content for you, our valued listeners. And perhaps get a better website. To be honest, there are a few things we would like to improve about the podcast. Most of it costs actual human money, which is where we fall down.

With that being said, if you want to throw us a couple of quid, I promise to put 100% of it towards the show. But please know, the normal episodes etc will always be free.


Or......

... just get Merrick to stop mumbling and speak properly :lol: :lol: :lol:

( i shall try and throw you a couple of quid, just to stop the moaning)

Author:  Twelfman [ Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

New episode is up!

Find it here!

Author:  Twelfman [ Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

New episode is up!

https://anythingbuta1podcast.wordpress. ... ible-twos/

Author:  Bakunin [ Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

Great naf episode.

But must say I totally disagree on the "informed" decisions.

Nothing could be better that the naf members deciding on new races.

Author:  Twelfman [ Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

More episodes!

NAF Debate: https://anythingbuta1podcast.wordpress. ... verything/

Orcs: https://anythingbuta1podcast.wordpress. ... cloud-av9/

Elfympics II: https://anythingbuta1podcast.wordpress. ... cs-harder/

Sevens / Pre-Welsh-Open: https://anythingbuta1podcast.wordpress. ... iscussion/

Author:  dreamscreator [ Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

I will say I disagree lot with Nazgod in the orc episode.

Troll is bullshit and thrower is cool! :lol:

Author:  nazgob [ Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

You are wrong.

I stand by my Armour 9 argument.

I also still haven't decided on my roster...

Author:  dreamscreator [ Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anything But a One! Podcast

nazgob wrote:
You are wrong.

I stand by my Armour 9 argument.

I also still haven't decided on my roster...

Image

Play with orcs without troll and with thrower :D

Page 12 of 13 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/