Hypnotic gaze

Moderator: TFF Mods

Archer
Rookie
Rookie

Hypnotic gaze

Post by Archer »

Please can somebody explain the working of hypnotic gaze to me....

So a player with hypnotic gaze runs next to a enemy player and rolls under or equal to their agility and the enemy player loses their tackle zone.

What exactly are the implications of losing your tackle zone?

Obviously it means you cannot tackle a player so no need for agility tests when moving around that player or leaping.

But can a player with no tackle zone still defensive assist in a block on a friendly player? For example a corner player on a cage is hypnotised allowing an enemy player to jump into a cage and blitz the player with the ball. Can the hypnotised player still defensive assist the ball carrier.

I'd be grateful for any insights I'm not seeing.
Ta!

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Hypnotic gaze

Post by lunchmoney »

A player with no tackle zone cannot give offensive or defensive assists, they cannot use any skills and they cannot catch the ball should it bounce or be passed to them. They also do not force dodge rolls for players walking by.
The no skills thing is a massive thing. Think of the Wardancer that suddenly can't use Block and Dodge!

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Archer
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Hypnotic gaze

Post by Archer »

Having no access to any skills if big. So a wardancer would be much more vulnerable to being blocked if he was hypnotised, i.e. no access to block skill.