4 years....!!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

lawquoter
Legend
Legend

Post by lawquoter »

4 years, phtttt. :roll: :P I've been around here since 31 Dec. 1969. I'll be impressed if you make 15 years. :wink:

3 years and counting 8)

Reason: ''
NUFFLE SUCKS!
LQ says " I may be slow, but the sh*ttiness of this beer hasn't hit me yet."

I twist nuffle's teat and laugh.
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

what's scary for me is that 4 years ago I had not played a game of BB in 4 or so years and had thought I had left the hobby forever..

then I stumbled over this site and met Lucy...

and the rest is history..

I now organise 3 and attend 10 or more international tourneys a year with the whole family and spend a fortune on ebay buying all the models that I threw in the bin a decade ago.. :x :lol:

I love Blood Bowl...

TalkBloodBowl I'm not so sure about.. :wink:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

longfang wrote:I remember feeling like a pioneer traveling to res, holland and france for those early tourney's. Now they're everywhere and everyone's at it. (except Darkson :wink: )
I still remember meeting you for the first time at Schipol for the first Tulips...
recognising you from some pic I'd seen from Res.
Scary.

Only just seen this thread. Now at four and a hlaf years. That is slightly worrying...TBB has been one of my regular haunts for a long time... lots of people have come and gone...a look through the "joined date" list is interesting...quite a few familiar names, unexpected ones too, in the early sign ups (not including the 1970 people)...like infrequent posting tourney regulars Venomous Breath and Cidervampire...wow...my whisky addled mind is in overload.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.