Icons (Legend, Superstar etc.)

Moderator: TFF Mods

Joemanji
Power Gamer

Icons (Legend, Superstar etc.)

Post by Joemanji »

Hey, where have the icons gone, you know the ones for Legend, Megastar etc.???

Who did them originally? Was it Majortusk? Does anyone still have them so they can be reloaded?

Cheers
Joe

Reason: ''
*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I guess JohnnyP has them, but it may be a product of the the problems we had recently (hell, only just managed to get my avatar back somehow!).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
bluetooth
Star Player
Star Player

Post by bluetooth »

Darkson wrote:I guess JohnnyP has them, but it may be a product of the the problems we had recently (hell, only just managed to get my avatar back somehow!).
How did you manage to find an avatar that looks just like you? Are you sure it isn't just a photo transformed into graphics? ;)

Nuffle Sucks!
Superior Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
Winner of [url=http://www.hattrick.org/Common/default.asp]Hattrick[/url] Talk Blood Bowl Cup V, VI and VII
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Pfffttttt! :P

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.