Deleted Account?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gres
Rookie
Rookie

Deleted Account?

Post by Gres »

Until a couple of days ago (Before the site went down last) I had a user account dating back to 2002/03 which I don't think I had ever posted with but used to keep track of what posts I had read. I have been able to register with exactly the same name suggesting the original was deleted, was there any reason for this or was it a glitch?

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

We've started to delete users that haven't posted AND logged in for over a year. If you've logged in in the last year, then it might have been that you were added to that list by accident, for which I can only apologise.
If you hadn't logged in for over a year, then you were just unlucky to have been one of those already removed before you came back.

(And before anyone starts shouting, thats users with ZERO posts, not those that have posted once or twice [spambots excepted].)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Gres
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gres »

I was logged in the middle of this week so I must have been added accidentally then, no harm done really. Thanks for the response. At least I now have token posts to stop it happening again.

Bashiba
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bashiba »

I registered yesterday. Went to log on today and I was deleted and had to re-register.