Thank Nuffle

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Thank Nuffle

Post by Darkson »

Thank Nuffle, it's back. I thought TBB was a goner yesterday.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Ghost of Pariah
Legend
Legend

Post by Ghost of Pariah »

Without TBB I have no between class entertainment.

Traitor of the NBA!

I hate you all!
mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

No kidding.... "Access" to this site is almost as unpredictable as to my wife... if you know what I mean! :)

sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

I get debug errors when i try to post

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

Don't panic.....I have no intention of allowing TBB to disappear. It took me long enough to get it going :-)

The problems all lie with the company that hosts my dedicated server. They have been unreliable since about 4 months after I started using them back in summer 2001. However, they have gotten worse.

I am soon to experiment with hosting web sites on a ADSL link and intend to move most of my stuff to that connection. It basically means that I have full control over my server but still rely on network provision from one of the big ISP's. I'm not planning on moving TBB at this stage as I'm not sure if an ADSL link will handle the current loading on TBB.

In the meantime I will continue to use the current server and hosts until the guys I share the server with decide what to do with their sites. I don't want to leave them in the lerch as I persuaded them to go in with me in the first place. I may opt to host TBB with somebody like WebFusion on one of their basic hosting options, until I can get a faster ADSL link and better facilities at home.

JohnnyP

Snotling Championship League Commisioner
[url]http://www.bloodbowl.co.uk[/url]

Da Boss of TalkBloodBowl.com