Alternative Miniatures Idea

Moderator: TFF Mods

Takoda
Experienced
Experienced

Alternative Miniatures Idea

Post by Takoda »

Greetings

I came up with this little idea to help newcomers, such as myself, to find models for alternative solutions or in the situations where there are no standard miniatures.

How about having a sticky for each miniature, so that when people stumble upon a potential miniature for like a flesh golem, then they could post the link in the flesh golem post. That way it would be easy to keep an overview and new ones wouldn't have to search through a lot of post, because they want to find a flesh golem option.

Reason: ''
[color=darkred]TAKODA[/color] [url=http://www.takoda.dk][color=darkred][size=75]< PAINTING BLOG >[/color][/size][/url]
[color=darkred][size=75][i]Blood Bowl player since 1988[/i][/color][/size]
thechosengobbo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by thechosengobbo »

It sounds good in theory, but then when you realise that there are about 84 miniatures (21 teams, with an average of 4 positions per team, not counting the 3 new teams) you soon realise that there simply isn't space to feasably do that on a single forum thread.

Everything in moderation (except possibly moderation)
Ren_Rew
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ren_Rew »

Maybe one thread per teamlist would be nice?

But that is still 21 (or 24 now) threads to keep...

[b]God does not roll dice.[/b]
Albert Einstein
[i]German physicist[/i]
Takoda
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Takoda »

Perhaps a teamlist would be a better idea, because of the many different miniatures. It is also more the special ones that will get attention like the flesh golem or the slann.

That would only be 24 stickies that would make it easy for people to get an overview and ideas on how to solve the lack of certain miniatures.

Perhaps the Blood Bowl miniatures section need to be reconstructed to serve this, but I think in the long run it is a good thing to have made for helping each other.

[color=darkred]TAKODA[/color] [url=http://www.takoda.dk][color=darkred][size=75]< PAINTING BLOG >[/color][/size][/url]
[color=darkred][size=75][i]Blood Bowl player since 1988[/i][/color][/size]