Searching the site

Moderator: TFF Mods

frogbear
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Searching the site

Post by frogbear »

Is there any way of performing a search on the site for all posts within the last 24 hours?

If I click on 'since last visit' and it registers but I have net issues, I cannot perform the search again as there are no new topics.

If I leave the serach box blank or place *, it still does not make the search.

Am I missing something?

Reason: ''
*Beside Myself with Grief*
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Searching the site

Post by Darkson »

frogbear wrote:Am I missing something?
Don't think so - at least, if there is that option, I've never found it.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
SillySod
Eternal Rookie
Eternal Rookie

Post by SillySod »

Must be something to do with your cookies settings... maybe your computer is automatically deleting them?

Victim of the Colonel's car boot smash. First person to use Glynn's bath.
Update: the Hartlepool family Glynn now has a virgin bath.

Barney is a clever dog.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

SillySod wrote:Must be something to do with your cookies settings... maybe your computer is automatically deleting them?
Nope, that's quite normal if you have net issues (spoken by someone who suffered a lot with them back in the days of dial-up). Everytime your connection dropped, and you reconnected to the forum, it thought you were coming back fresh, hence no new posts.

The only way I found round it was when I logged on I'd save the webpage with all the new topics on it. Not ideal, but a work-around while you're having problems.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.