Sticky.....

Moderator: TFF Mods

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

No worries mate, I should have picked up on it and made it 'sticky' straight away, given the other 2 recently have been.
It was me who made the Spiky sticky, and of course I should have done the same re. the Dutch Open. Apologies dude! :)

Reason: ''

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
neoliminal
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by neoliminal »

Marcus wrote:Good point.

Any chance of having all upcoming tournaments in the tournaments thread stuck, then unstuck once the tournament has finished. Would make it easy to eyeball what tournaments are coming up.

If tournament organisers would always show the date of the tournament in the subject, we'd be away.
This sounds like an ideal solution.

[b]NAF Founder[/b]
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

longfang wrote:The whole board could do with a clean up. We need an archive area to keep the topics areas free from old posts being dragged. If this was indexed it would even prevent Newbies posting questions which have already been well discussed, maybe?
When I get around to it, I intend to collate all the Spiky threads into one thread, delete anything irrelevent, and keep anything funny/memorable. Just a general clean up and a record of the weekend. Ideal for an archive section.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."