Feedback System

Moderator: TFF Mods

Vomitflesh
Rookie
Rookie

Feedback System

Post by Vomitflesh »

Hi all,

I just had my first TBB-trade. Though it was a pleasure to deal here, I'm missing a feedback system like ebay or boardgamegeek. Certainly a feedback-system would ensure more transparency and move even more BB-traders from "feebay" to TBB .
Do you agree in opinion?

Reason: ''
landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

Yes, but it will have to be completely transparent and strictly umpired to prevent flame wars from misunderstandings.

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.
duttydave
Star Player
Star Player

Post by duttydave »

I'm not sure it would be necessary. I have primarily only bought from or traded with well established TBB members or people that I see on the tourney circuit. I have carried out a number of transactions and never had a problem.

To change TBB to anything resembling ebay would concern me that traders would seek to join TBB just to sell their wares. I much prefer the community 'swap shop' feel to the trading between genuine members.

landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

duttydave wrote:I'm not sure it would be necessary. I have primarily only bought from or traded with well established TBB members or people that I see on the tourney circuit. I have carried out a number of transactions and never had a problem.

To change TBB to anything resembling ebay would concern me that traders would seek to join TBB just to sell their wares. I much prefer the community 'swap shop' feel to the trading between genuine members.
Like Noel Edmonds' Swap Shop?

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.
duttydave
Star Player
Star Player

Post by duttydave »

landrover wrote:Like Noel Edmonds' Swap Shop?
Showing your age there mate.

Thats the sort of thing I meant though but without Cheggers and the smug beardy git.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

Deal or Noel's deal... eh Gwen?

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

duttydave wrote:without Cheggers and the smug beardy git.
What?? They were the best bits!

Personally, don't see the need - anyone on TBB rips someone else off, it's soon heard about pretty damn soon.

Add in the fact that only one person can make changes to the forum software (JohnnyP), and he still hasn't made the update to php3 more than a year after he planned to, and I can't see it happening even if it was necessary.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
landrover
Legend
Legend

Post by landrover »

How could I forget Cheggers?

On second thoughts, I've just remembered why I forgot Cheggers.

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.