Response to code of conduct

Moderator: TFF Mods

Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Response to code of conduct

Post by Lycos »

Excellent post Ian.

I think that covers all that needs to be said.

Reason: ''
TFF mod team
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Re: Response to code of conduct

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Thanks Lycos - I just separated this from the code itself because I wanted a clear division between the rules of the forum and feedback on them.

For all the community - we are here to faciliate discussion and conversation about fantasy football in an environment where we all feel secure and safe to express our views. That means no personal attacks and no trolling - as per the code of conduct. We all have different opinions on things and if you disagree with someone's opinion that is fine - but you should limit your response to the opinion expressed and not the individual expressing it.

If you feel you have been the subject to abuse via post or PM then please use the forum functionality to report the abuse to a moderator. If you have been privately been sent an email from a forum member you feel is abusive please forward it to me. Basically if you feel the code of conduct is being breached please let us know - we are imperfect volunteers after all.

If you have a problem with the moderators please let me know directly.

If you have a problem with the code of conduct then please feel free to discuss it on the forum in this section. I am happy to debate the merits about what we should and should not allow.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Re: Response to code of conduct

Post by Smeborg »

Thanks, Ian, for a sensible, civilised and timely post.

Smeborg the Fleshless