What allies can i use?

Moderator: TFF Mods

theghr
Veteran
Veteran

What allies can i use?

Post by theghr »

I'm thinking of getting either a Chaos team or a Norse one, but are getting contradictive info as far as i'm concerned 8) about what allies they can use. Cant Chaos All-Star teams use the same as ordinary Chaos? What are the restrictions here, the Chaos Pact one makes me even more confused.

Also, what players can actually play for the Norses? I saw Ulfwerners but in the BB collected resourses thread i did'nt see them listed.

Thanks.

Reason: ''
Goldbaek is my hero
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: What allies can i use?

Post by Darkson »

There are no Allies in Blood Bowl anymore, so the answer to that is none.

In the rulebook (the CRP download) each roster has listed what Star Players they may take.

Ulfwerner have been renamed to Norse Werewolf.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Just noticed that your first 2 posts were back in 2005, and you haven't posted since, so I don't know if you're a little out of the loop now.

Blood Bowl is now using the Competition Rules (or CRP, though you may see it referenced as LRB6) - it is downloadable from the GW website, under the Resources page: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cus ... _Rules.pdf

If you buy a boxset from GW, the rules in the box will be LRB1 (Living Rulebook 1), but these are out-dated. If you buy one from eBay (or elsewhere) the rules in the box will be either LRB1, or the older straight 3rd edition, depending on the age of the box.

None of these rules are official anymore - the CRP I linked to above is the current official rules set.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

:lol: That's why i could'nt register and had to get the password by mail! :o That's funny but i'm still a noob though, no wonder i did'nt get into it in january of 2005. Not my best days. :) Thanks for the help.

Goldbaek is my hero