Help! Account keeps getting deleted!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Acrozatarim
Rookie
Rookie

Help! Account keeps getting deleted!

Post by Acrozatarim »

Hello!

New forumite here, and one having problems with my account constantly getting deleted :(

I first registered yesterday, only to find that later on it didn't register my username when I tried to browse the boards again. Weird, but I thought maybe I'd screwed up my login details or something, so re-registered.

Came online today and found the same thing had happened. Heh, ok, so now something's clearly wrong - I thought that maybe since I hadn't posted anything, the system just wiped me away in an overzealous account-pruning exercise. This time, then, I made a post on the Newbie forum to try and identify myself as a Real Active Human (TM).

But then, an hour or so after having re-registered this evening, I find my account deleted again, this time in the middle of browsing the boards. When attempting to re-register, it now stated 'spam account', so I've had to use an old email address to re-register and make this post.

Could someone help me resolve this? Sadly, I suspect by the time anyone replies to this post I'll already have been wiped again, but at least this is in a forum that I can see even when not registered. I'm not a spammer, I'm a Blood Bowl player :)

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Help! Account keeps getting deleted!

Post by Darkson »

Sorry - over zealous admin. :oops: We've getting hammered by spam accounts since a forum upgrade, and you got caught in a purge.

PM me with the email address you want to use, and I'll try and sort it out.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Acrozatarim
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Acrozatarim »

Thanks for the answer :)

No worries about changing email address - I can use the old one fine, it's just nice to log on today and not have the account already deleted ;)

Thanks again :D

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

This is a local Forum for local people. we'll have no trouble here!

lol and welcome aboard.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.